GSSF Big Boy's Guns and Ammo

Professor

Well-Known Fanatic
GSSF Indoor League Match @ GSSF Big Boy's Guns and Ammo Oklahoma City. This is the summer new series that is in progress. 1 match has been completed. But the series is scored as the best 2 of the 3. You have to shoot 2 events to qualify for the series awards and prizes. These are held Saturday Mornings, registration @ 9:00-9:45, Briefing @ 9:50, and shooting by 10:00 (I admit they are like most matches and are usually running a bit late getting the show going).

$20 for the first division, $10 for each additional division. Stock, Unlimited, and Pocket (Yes, you must shoot a Glock). Stock rules are pretty stringent, but don't let that stop you. I also shoot my stock Glock in the unlimited division and have been competitive. Win a Glock pistol by random draw. One chance per division and date you enter. This is a certificate good for most standard Gen 3s for free. Upgrades run from Gen 4 for $35 to a Gen 4 34/35/40/41 MOS for $131 Pretty cool!!

You do have to be a member of GSSF to compete. 1-year $35 2-year $60, 3-year $80, 5 year $125 A membership also gives you a certificate each year to buy a Glock for Blue Label pricing. Multi year memberships get the certificates each year in advance.

July 15
August 19
September 16

Latest posts