Growing pains in Tulsa

honeybee

Well-Known Fanatic
As I am quickly out growing my little work area and desiring to expand into a broader retail market I have decided it is about time to open a store front location.

My plans include moving my gunsmith shop to a larger shop and opening a retail section with ammunition, reloading supplies, cleaning supplies and of course firearms.

I do not plan on carrying holsters, gun parts other than night sights and MAYBE a few grips. Ok maybe a few knives and flashlights but will limit it to supplies that everyone needs so that I can offer them at a price that does not have to pay for all the other things that just take up space in most gun shops.

My target area right now is near the new Red Castle indoor gun club but that is also pretty close to OPS indoor range so I hope to draw in shooters from both for ammo.

I also hope to carry consignment items if I can get enough showroom to support more cases and have enough gun safes to hold everything.

What are your thoughts?

What would you like to see in my gun store?

Mitch Rapp

Well-Known Fanatic
I would love to see a store with reloading supplies and the ammo assortment that Dong's has, but that isn't Dong's.

honeybee

Well-Known Fanatic
So if this is going to be a shop for just shooting supplies what would you stock it with?

Latest posts