Sold/Expired Group Buy Lower Markings Poll

dennishoddy

I like the bullet symbols like spikes tactical does, all the way to full auto In case somebody wants to go that direction.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
I voted, but I'm fine with any of the markings suggested. I just don't care for the novelty markings. Safe, fire, bullet pictograms, etc are fine. I say go with whatever they're tooled up or programmed for.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I didn't see lamb & dragon pictograms in the choices, so I haven't voted yet.

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Dustin Cantrell said:
I voted, but I'm fine with any of the markings suggested. I just don't care for the novelty markings. Safe, fire, bullet pictograms, etc are fine. I say go with whatever they're tooled up or programmed for.
I voted for the Words Safe/Fire, But I agree with Dustin.

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Pictograms have pulled out a lead. Brandon, did you already give them the go ahead on something when you gave them the thumbs up on the proof? Just thought I'd mention it in case the poll needed to be closed.

FWIW, I'm good either way.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I'm not even sure we have a choice - plus its so close it really doesn't matter to me. We get what we get - I'm just happy the engraving came out good.

JT opened the poll not knowing we prolly have zero say in the matter. I figured I'd let it go - this way 1 group would feel like they had a part in making decisions on what happens :)

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
B.S. DuBois said:
I'm not even sure we have a choice - plus its so close it really doesn't matter to me. We get what we get - I'm just happy the engraving came out good.

JT opened the poll not knowing we prolly have zero say in the matter. I figured I'd let it go - this way 1 group would feel like they had a part in making decisions on what happens :)
I figured we didn't buy everyone always likes to be apart of the decision making process.

MKIVBB

Active Fanatic
Anything made after 1986 that has full auto markings on it is painfully moronic. I'd rather not have that on my lower. The other 2 choices are fine by me though.

Latest posts