Greetings and Salutations from Sunny and Hot Central Florida!!

Angel Feliciano

Fanatic
Well Folks I would like to introduce myself I am Angel Feliciano but my friends call me Red. I am a US Navy (2003-2009) Disabled Veteran that loves to work on firearms and shoot them. I currently own 4 1911 3 in 45acp and 1 in 22LR but I am looking at the new Ruger 10mm 1911 since I been wanting to get a 10mm. I am also a big Sig and Glock fan and shot allot of 40SW, 357SIG in addition to 45acp and when I want to shot something light I breakout the 22LR or one of my 9mm.

As part of my rehab I have been working on firearms building ARs, Glocks and upgrading 1911s and Sigs. While I was stationed in Virginia I spend some time TAD with Security Force and made friends with the Armorers and Gunsmiths that worked on the base firearms and I learned allot. I am hoping that once I am in better shape I will be able to start a Gunsmith Program so I will be able to Open my own shop with a Range.

I am always in search of KNOWLEDGE

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome Sir.
Spent many years in Florida, ten at MacDill and another three at the hQ in Doral. Miss Florida, don't miss the traffic.

Thank you for your Service

Last edited:

jimhoag

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello from central Kentucky

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk