Great day at Philson's

PCShogun

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey all,

I had a great time at the Shoot at Philson's. I got to meet a lot of members whom I'd never seen from the upstate. You all have a nice range!

A shout out to Pop's, Paco, Frost, Clicker, Tigerstripe, Fordnut and everyone else whose names I cannot remember.

I had the table setup displaying some of my collection. Had several non members stop by so i got to chat them up about the group, the forum, and collecting firearms in general. Hope it gets us some new members. That should make some of our sponsors happy too. More customers!

Awesome hotdogs!.
Tigerstripe, I thank you again for giving me some trigger time.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
i dont have a problem with that.

i really enjoyed watching Enjays little girl "courage up" after saying no them watching her brother shoot my 22 upper in auto. she did well. later Enjay called me to watch her daughter shoot the 30 cal carbine.( sorry, i cant remember her name)

i might not have mine if Andy had not made me feel at home with his. av8or something. he needs to get back on here.

clicker must think i have adopted him as a foster dad. i went to the other end of the range for his 762x39 upper and again for his "bullet hose" mac 10/45. dads a great guy. i need him to move closer. im trying to get a date this weekend (with my wife) and need a few bucks. :lol:

thanks Dave.

Latest posts