Got a cool shirt today

James Peel

Well-Known Fanatic
I had the privilege today of meeting three Russian shooters on their way to the RM3G World / Galactic championship. They needed help getting ammo for the match and I offered to help. I got them hooked up with a ton of rounds from Stand One Armory and a few cases of AA's from Cabelas. For my efforts they gave me one of their club jerseys. I was feeling pretty bummed about not being able to shoot the match because of my foot injury and this morning was really rough since I should have been heading out to Raton at 0600. But being able to help Alan, Vitalliy and Sergei and getting that gift from them really made me feel a lot better.

View attachment 7724

Attachments

• Russian Jersey.jpeg
    Russian Jersey.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 22

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
I am grouped with a German national and her boy friend is a shooter. I sent her to Gabelas to take pictures and tease him.

Anyway that was way cool you were able to assist. Nothing like having the people do what the governments can not or will not do which is work with each other and be nice ie. respectful.

TheRealKoop

Well-Known Fanatic
Man that shirt is cool as ****. Nice work, it would be a shame to travel from Russia only to have your plans crushed by ammo unavailability.

newbirdhunter

Active Fanatic
JPeel said:
I had the privilege today of meeting three Russian shooters on their way to the RM3G World / Galactic championship. They needed help getting ammo for the match and I offered to help. I got them hooked up with a ton of rounds from Stand One Armory and a few cases of AA's from Cabelas. For my efforts they gave me one of their club jerseys. I was feeling pretty bummed about not being able to shoot the match because of my foot injury and this morning was really rough since I should have been heading out to Raton at 0600. But being able to help Alan, Vitalliy and Sergei and getting that gift from them really made me feel a lot better.

attachicon.gif
Russian Jersey.jpeg
Very cool shirt and it was very nice of you to help. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts