Good DVD's or books for stage breakdown?

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
Shooting with some guys today that were better than me (couple of A's and an M), I noticed that my stage breakdown is lacking a bit. I went from shooting Limited for over a year to now shooting Open for the past couple of months. Seems like I am still stuck in Limited mode, and I am playing things to safe and staying in my comfort zone.

I took videos of some of the better guys shooting each stage, and had a friend video me. Comparing videos, they were faster on several things. They just shot faster (accurately), faster in and out of positions, more efficient with movement, etc. But I noticed what saved them more time than anything was the way they shot that stages different than I did. They pushed themselves, took harder shots, and took risks. But it paid off for them in the end.

Are there any good books or DVD that deal with stage break down?

I am gonna be taking a class or 2 this summer with Shannon Smith, but want to learn a few things in the mean time.

mikey80

Negative Approach
I like to watch Old Clint Eastwood movies.

Fistful of Dollars
For a Few Dollars More
The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
The Outlaw Jose Wales
High Plains Drifter
Pale Rider

And finish it off with The Way of the Gun, which is not an old western, but they **** some **** up.

Latest posts