Good deal on a M1?

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I'll never understand why some people spend so much money on a gun to only shoot it twice then sell it. Seems like a waste to me.... unless it's a huge piece-o-**** gun, which a Benelli shouldn't be.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Might not have had much luck trying to shoot clay birds with rifle sights LOL some folks just don't run all all cylinders and those impulse buy things ya know. Later,

Kirk

dennishoddy

Might not have had much luck trying to shoot clay birds with rifle sights LOL some folks just don't run all all cylinders and those impulse buy things ya know. Later,

Kirk

Isn't that the truth. I got a set of tru-glow sights for my Rem 1100 that has ran thousands of rounds without fail. I put them on the rib, and went to a trap shoot. Talk about suck!
Shotguns are not meant to be aimed. It totally screwed up my sight picture...

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
I do have a rifled barrel that came with my m2 it is 24 inch and it is camo to boot I alway wondered what patterns would look like. It shoots sabots really well lol

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I do have a rifled barrel that came with my m2 it is 24 inch and it is camo to boot I alway wondered what patterns would look like. It shoots sabots really well lol

Is it rifled or is it smooth bore and does it have chokes?

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
My fn SLP mk1 has rifle sights (granted the rear is flip down and the front is fiber optic but still)... And I shoot skeet, clays, pigeons (real ones), pheasant, rabbits... You get the idea. I don't see why that would be a problem.

Craig Westerman

Well-Known Fanatic
My son found a H&K M1 Benelli with 21" vent rib and 5 chokes on Gun Broker a few weeks back for $600. Couple minor scratches on receiver and smudge on barrel where mag tube clamp was. Most were around $700 to $750. Hold out for one with the barrel you want. Buying a gun and then a second barrel is pricey.

pix568815477.jpg

pix063498917.jpg

Latest posts