glock 43 experiences

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
Pleased with mine. Feel and function is typical glock. Has not had any malfunction with any of the FMJ or hollow point ammo that I have put through it. Accuracy is good. Very comfortable and easy to carry IWB.

dennishoddy

I was at our range the other day. A lady was dinging steel with hers at 100 yds. I looked at the muzzle angle vs the line of sight, and it was a little elevated, but not too bad actually. She hit it 3 of four attempts. Spotter saw the paint fly off the steel.

22+1

Well-Known Fanatic
http://youtu.be/W5knGQvGS74 I have had a few trips to the rifle range with 3 different cz's, had a blast hitting steel at 100-200 yards.

R3DLINE

New Fanatic
Love mine too. Small and compact, super comfortable to carry. Fits perfectly into the hand.
b80d9e028970fd88c9d6b57ff04ded43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King_Mud

New Fanatic
It's a good pistol but shooting them side by side a lot of people end up liking the Shield a little better. The Shield also has a great deal on right now, you can get one relatively inexpensively and they're offering a $75 rebate on top of that.

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
King_Mud said:
It's a good pistol but shooting them side by side a lot of people end up liking the Shield a little better. The Shield also has a great deal on right now, you can get one relatively inexpensively and they're offering a $75 rebate on top of that.
I like the 43 a little more but the price on the shield has me seriously considering picking one up as a bug.

RigPig

Well-Known Fanatic
Real Name said:
What does it do that a 26 doesn't? Is it really that much smaller?
On paper the 43 doesn't look smaller, but it feels a lot smaller when you're wearing it IWB. I carry mine every day, and it has improved my carrying habits. I had been carrying a G19, but wasn't real religious about it. I've found that my 26 gets no love at all, as it's no slimmer to carry than a 19, and for comfort I prefer the 43. If I'm going to carry for capacity, I carry my 19. If I'm carrying for comfort (such as long trips, movies, ball games, church, etc) I carry the 43. I've shot my 43 in a couple IDPA matches as well, and I score better with the 43 than with the 26.

RigPig

Well-Known Fanatic
MikeF said:
I like the 43 a little more but the price on the shield has me seriously considering picking one up as a bug.
The Shield is priced right, plus has a substantial rebate right now. The savings doesn't make up for the garbage trigger, odd grip/bore axis and sharp recoil impulse of the Shield over the G43, IMO.

22+1

Well-Known Fanatic
The 43 is slightly more narrow than the 26 and is more comfortable than the 26 IWB. I have found that if its not comfy, I will stop carrying it eventually. I put a taran tactical extension on the mags +2 and carry a extra mag. The only change I made to it was a ghost connector that took about 1-2 pounds off the trigger.