Glock 34 and S&W Model 645 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimberst245

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey guys, just in time for Christmas I have for sale the following:

1: Glock 34 purchased last year, fired about 300 rounds max. Comes with the box, Meprolight night sights installed about a month after purchase, and I want to say 5 hi cap magazines. Maybe four, but pretty sure I have five. Also included is a Safariland Level III black leather basket weave duty holster, which ususally retail around $150 new.

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...45/Glock34.jpg

Asking $650 on it. Trust me, the gun is near new, with barely any barrel wear marks.

2: Next up is an oldie, but a goody. Smith and Wesson Model 645 with rare adjustable sights. I have EIGHT magazines for this beast, which retail about $35 bucks a piece when you can find them. About the gun: Full size all stainless steel in great condition, DA/SA with slide mounted safety/decocker. Don Johnson carries this same type gun on the 3rd season of Miami Vice, replacing the Bren Ten. Sorry, not box or paperwork with it. As far as the guns reliability, I have personally fed eight empty cases through the gun by hand cycling the slide. Talk about dependable. Asking $625. A great addition for the Smith collector.

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...t245/sw645.jpg

Prefer a FTF as far away as Lawton or maybe Chichasha, other than that, I don't have an FFL so shipping (about $80) would be on your dime. I can send more pictures for those interested on Thurdsday, as I will be out of town until then. Thanks for looking. I alos have these listed on another forum, so be the first with an "I'll take it."

kimberst245

Well-Known Fanatic
Open to certain trades on the Smith, especially prelock model 19's, 66's, 686's. Preferably with a four inch tube. This would make somebody a great duty gun or even hot loaded hunting pistol. Supposedly one of the only models that can easily convert to .460 Rowland without battering issues....

sigforme

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a pre 80s S&W 19-3 with 98% blueing with 4in tube and CW-64 Bucheimer basket weave leather holster. No box or papers I have never shot it since I have owned it. I would be willing to do some trading on the Glock 34. Let me know asap as I will be taking it to the gun show this week.

Edmond area.

Email, [email protected] or add a reply to this forum if you are intrested so we can get together.

Kenneth

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a 4" S&W 66-0 pinned and recessed with stainless sight, target hammer and target trigger that I might trade for the 645.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts