glock 23 for trade for 9mm

Charlestonsailing

New Fanatic
I have a glock 23 for trade. Comes with 3 13 round mags, hard case and lock. I bought it new a few years ago and have been to the range with it 3 times. 107 rounds have been fired through it. Shoots fine. Fixed sites.

Great gun. Last trip to the range my wife fired it and decided she wasn't a fan. Looking to trade for a 9mm ruger or glock.

Sizzle

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a ruger sr9c, two mags, original box and paerwork, fobus paddle holster Id be willing to trade. Been looking for a decent .40 let me know

Charlestonsailing

New Fanatic
sizzle and jeff, I'll get back with you soon.

No I didn't know it could do that. I guess I need to look into that first. I'm not really a gun guy. I just like to shoot occasionally. I certainly don't know all the ins and outs.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
The model 23 will take the custom 9mm barrel. I traded for one to do the swap...but...someone needed it before I to do the swap.

You can use Glock mags after you do the barrel swap.

Steve

Nframe

Active Fanatic
I have an early manufacture very good condition Glock 17 I'll trade. It has 2 mags.

Charlestonsailing

New Fanatic
I'm guessing that by early manufacture you mean it is one of the early generations without the accessory rail? I don't know why I ask.. I haven't ever used mine.

Nframe

Active Fanatic
Charlestonsailing said:
I'm guessing that by early manufacture you mean it is one of the early generations without the accessory rail? I don't know why I ask.. I haven't ever used mine.
Yep you're correct. ;) I don't use the rail either.

email me if your interested. I"m in the Columbia area.
thx,
Chris

Latest posts