Girls Night Out at H&H Thursday Oct 25

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey ladies,
Ag&Ag girls night out is this Thursday at H&H from 6-8 pm. Then dinner afterwards if you want! Will be lots of fun and hope to see some new faces!! Cost is $10. Free gun rentals, plus the club supplies guns, ammo, targets, hearing and eye protection. Please join us for a few hours of fun!!

SpaceFlunky

Well-Known Fanatic
my wife is sporting early signs of getting a cold. I told her about this and she is off of work for the week, so she might go. She is shy but she is showing interest in firearms and finds them fun to shoot. She even took a class with me at H&H with Will and Sean http://pistolskills.com/

So im going to say she is a strong maybe on showing up if she can ward off the cold. I'll keep buggin her about it.

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
my wife is sporting early signs of getting a cold. I told her about this and she is off of work for the week, so she might go. She is shy but she is showing interest in firearms and finds them fun to shoot. She even took a class with me at H&H with Will and Sean http://pistolskills.com/

So im going to say she is a strong maybe on showing up if she can ward off the cold. I'll keep buggin her about it.

I hope she feels better!! If she goes have her ask for me~~Jamie!! I'll take care of her :)

SpaceFlunky

Well-Known Fanatic
My wife just went up there, said she was there for ladies night and asked for Jamie. She was told by someone at the counter that there werent free rentals. So shes driving back home now. :(

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
My wife just went up there, said she was there for ladies night and asked for Jamie. She was told by someone at the counter that there werent free rentals. So shes driving back home now. :(

Thia is weird and I am going to wait to hear from Jamie to see what is going on

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic

I'm so sorry i have no idea why H&H told her that!! We had 30 women last night and had a blast! We have a large classroom upfront where we sign in and do our safety briefing. I'm wondering if she went to the counter and didn't sign in with AG&AG? I got there around 5:45 and several if the other ladies were there even earlier. I really wished I would've known she was there and we could've taken care of the situation without her leaving. :(
I don't work at H&H I'm just a member of AG&AG so I can't say where the breakdown happened. But we do get free rentals and we also as a club bring lots of guns to share with each other!
I really hope she comes back and gives us a second chance! I can send you my cell# if you message me and so I can meet her there!

We had 10 members, 3 instructors, and 17 guests last night!! 30 very happy women....wish we could've had 31!! I did inform Lisa of this and she is aware of what happened!

~Jamie

lisaloo

22 LR
Hey all :bye:
I'm so sorry things didn't work out last night! I'm not sure what happened either. H&H does give us free gun rentals through the A Girl & A Gun Club. Normally when someone wants to use a gun that none of us already have (everybody shares a LOT) we rent it as a club. Typically they have me sign for it and I'm the responsible party rather than the individual who wants to do the shooting. Maybe that's why they didn't think about it? I really don't know, but I apologize either way.
After talking to Jamie, I think it might help if we had more signage to direct the girls to our area. That's definitely in the works! For now, just make sure that you ask for A Girl & A Gun when you come in. Or feel free to call me...my cell is 405-326-3117 (yeah yeah I know....my cell is all over the place anyway :wacko: It's a work phone)

SpaceFlunky

Well-Known Fanatic
Thank you for the responses! There are no apologies necessary from you guys.
I will have her read these when she gets a chance. Sadly it'll be harder for her to make it to another one of these since she works nights and was actually off work this whole week.
Anyways, thanks for putting up such a wonderful program. I will encourage her to head over there for Ag&Ag again but she just might have to leave a bit early to make it work on time. She was really eager to make it to this last one, so I'm sure she will try to make it to another one soon.

Latest posts