Getting the wife a pistol

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
Wife is starting to come around to shooting. After the Vegas 3gun shoot off I believe she is hooked, been looking for something she like. So I just got done ordering her a M&P22 the good thing is, she's all for it. This will be a pistol she can learn with and I can practice with to save on ammo. Then move her up from to a larger caliber once she is ready. I'll post picture when it gets here.

If anyone is looking for one Grabagun.com has them in stock for $320 and $5.99 shipping!

Jack T.

Active Fanatic
If she likes it, she can get the mp9 and have the exact same gun. my wife went the other way. . .picked up a mp9 then got the 22 for cheap fun.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
I figure she can start with the M&P22 then move up to a 9mm. I have a M&P 9 and love it but it will be handed over to my son once I receive my new pistol. Jack your right "cheap fun", that was a big reason for the purchase and the M&P feel so she can easily move to the 9.

If anyone knows where I can find 12 round mags for it, please let me know. Thanks

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
I believe my wife is happy! It was funny to watch her aim the pistol and make bang bang noises. She ask why it wasn't pink, I told we could fix that if she wanted. She said no, she was just teasing.

Attachments

• mp.JPG
    mp.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 59
  • mp1.JPG
    mp1.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 38

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
TacticalK9 I've looked everywhere I'm in the same boat no mags. If I find some I'll let you know!

I got to shot it and I love it! It shoots great, Trying to talk my wife into letting me get another one.
It ate everything I put in it. Every ammo that's about 40 years old. My friend I was shooting with had some problem feeding his Ruger with my old ammo and he had some subsonic that his Ruger didn't like. The M&P ate it all. Happy, Happy, Happy!!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
pre_1364266423__20130325_210456_resized.jpg

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Marshal F said:
Wall the pistol is Sweet, for some reason I can't find the ammunition button on your website for all that 9mm! :O
Those are just projectiles, not loaded ammo

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
So without a press and other essential, they are pills or suppositories. My new M&P is a really nice hammer or rock without ammo. Right now I'm a high dollar 3gun carpenter and geologist!

Latest posts