G Code XST or Blade-tech WRS Level II Duty Holster?

chgofirefighter

Active Fanatic
[SIZE=14pt]I am using an STI Marauder for 3 gun, however I want to secure the pistol a bit more than traditional kydex type screw adjustment system. So far I have looked into G-Code XST holster and Blade-tech WRS level 2 holsters. The G Code holster is the cheaper alternative but since Blade-tech has such a good reputation and is widely used in the competitive world, I am leaning a bit more to the Blade-tech side but at $120+ and the G- Code which appears to be almost an identical security latching system is $60 I get 10% off for any Blade-tech products whereas I get 15% off for G Code.... I decided to post a thread to see if I could be guided in the right direction or maybe another alternative holster option is available or recommended?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks guys~ [/SIZE]

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
I use a wrs but don't have experience with any of the others. I know there is some things you can do to make the hood release better but I haven't looked into it yet. I have had it fail to release easily a few time but it may have been user error while being in a hurry. I don't really practice draws from that holster and if I did I probably wouldn't use the hood.

JoeF

Well-Known Fanatic
After looking at his work in MO, I am going to be dropping the coin on a webertactical.com rig. The retention on his holsters is REALLY good but still gives a smooth draw. As an option you can add active retention, but as far as I can tell is not really needed.

LoganbillJ

Sponsor
Weber Tactical and be done. I went up to his shop on Tuesday and had a custom holster made for my open gun. Seeing the work he puts into each one made me an even bigger believer. Yes I do shoot for Weber Tactical this year but would be running his gear even if I didn't. "loganbillshoots2017" saves you 15% at checkout which is just another reason to buy!

JoeF

Well-Known Fanatic
LoganbillJ said:
"loganbillshoots2017" saves you 15% at checkout which is just another reason to buy!
Josh can I use that code along with the $50 I picked up on the prize table?

Latest posts