Sold/Expired Fusion Pro Series 10mm with Holosun optic - One of a kind!

Addicted2Gunz

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello Fanatics,
Continuing to attempt to downsize my collection, so I'm going to list this Fusion Pro-Series 10mm. I bought this about 4 months ago, put it in my safe, and there it sat until today when I got it out and gave it a good bath and oiling.

It's a 2012 build with a reported 250 rounds through it. It's very clean inside, and after I got it back together I though DOH! Why didn't I take pics torn down?!? Well...the answer is because I didn't think that far ahead lol.
It was originally all stainless, but was recently sent back to Fusion (by the previous owner) to be milled for the optic, then refinished in their "Black Shield" melonite. I'm actually very impressed with the slide finish, it looks great! The frame is the original stainless, and does have some handling marks. Nothing major, but I'm picky so if I was keeping it I would talk to Steve at @Integrity Arms about bead blasting the frame to freshen it up.

I was told this would be a $3200 build today including the optic. Looking at the prices of the Pro line on their website, I'd say that's accurate.

Comes with:
The original black hard case
(3) mags with rubber bumper. The picture only shows 2, but 3 matching will be included.
Holosun Optic

Price on this one is $1400 shipped from ME to your FFL.
I accept payment from Venmo, Zelle, PayPal F&F, Postal money order, or Certified bank check.

For anybody who doesn't know me, I included a screenshot below from November showing the 1911 Addicts "Top10 Traders" from the feedback that is currently unavailable.

*NOTE - it's very difficult to capture the optic, it is very crisp in person even though my picture looks like a blurred blob lol
20210101_143859.jpg20210101_143908.jpg20210101_143921.jpg20210101_143948.jpg20210101_144035.jpg20210101_144050.jpg20210101_144101.jpg20210101_144108.jpg20210101_144123.jpg20210101_144235.jpg

Rooster

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello Fanatics,
Continuing to attempt to downsize my collection, so I'm going to list this Fusion Pro-Series 10mm. I bought this about 4 months ago, put it in my safe, and there it sat until today when I got it out and gave it a good bath and oiling.

It's a 2012 build with a reported 250 rounds through it. It's very clean inside, and after I got it back together I though DOH! Why didn't I take pics torn down?!? Well...the answer is because I didn't think that far ahead lol.
It was originally all stainless, but was recently sent back to Fusion (by the previous owner) to be milled for the optic, then refinished in their "Black Shield" melonite. I'm actually very impressed with the slide finish, it looks great! The frame is the original stainless, and does have some handling marks. Nothing major, but I'm picky so if I was keeping it I would talk to Steve at @Integrity Arms about bead blasting the frame to freshen it up.

I was told this would be a $3200 build today including the optic. Looking at the prices of the Pro line on their website, I'd say that's accurate.

Comes with:
The original black hard case
(3) mags with rubber bumper. The picture only shows 2, but 3 matching will be included.
Holosun Optic

Price on this one is $1400 shipped from ME to your FFL.
I accept payment from Venmo, Zelle, PayPal F&F, Postal money order, or Certified bank check.

For anybody who doesn't know me, I included a screenshot below from November showing the 1911 Addicts "Top10 Traders" from the feedback that is currently unavailable.

*NOTE - it's very difficult to capture the optic, it is very crisp in person even though my picture looks like a blurred blob lol
View attachment 6898View attachment 6899View attachment 6900View attachment 6901View attachment 6902View attachment 6903View attachment 6904View attachment 6905View attachment 6906View attachment 6907
I'm not a 10mm guy either. But this is a LOT of gun for the money. It shouldn't last long for sure.

I'm looking at the optic cut. Who did that for you? It is one of the better jobs I've seen .
GLWS!

Addicted2Gunz

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not a 10mm guy either. But this is a LOT of gun for the money. It shouldn't last long for sure.

I'm looking at the optic cut. Who did that for you? It is one of the better jobs I've seen .
GLWS!
Thanks guys!
It was sent back to Fusion by the previous owner to be milled.

Addicted2Gunz

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm going to open this one up to trades.
My main interests would be a 5" Valor in 9mm or 38 super, or any brand officer size in 38 super.
I'm always open to listen to other trade offers!

Addicted2Gunz

Well-Known Fanatic
This has sold elsewhere, thanks!

@admin - am I missing something here? I swear I used to be able to make threads sold? I have no Edit button anymore?