Full Custom Builds...

davidwhite

Fanatic
Here are a couple of rifles and hunting handguns that I built...

Let me know what you think....

001.jpg

001.jpg

031-2.jpg

007-19.jpg

032-2.jpg

021.jpg

006.jpg

011.jpg

029.jpg

028.jpg

022.jpg

051-2.jpg

001-3.jpg

DAVID

davidwhite

Fanatic
I just posted a couple more pictures in the original posting if you guys get a chance to go back and look at them....

DAVID

davidwhite

Fanatic
so do you just do this for fun or do you sell them?

I have been building rifles and hunting handguns since 1983 and this is my business. I work in the shop in front of a lathe or mill for 10+ hours a day...

I build rifles for big game, varmints, target, dangerous game and everything in between, plus Military and Police sniper rifles...

All rifles are built per customer specs. I do not have the time to just build a rifle to sell. Too many waiting customers....

DAVID

Feegee

The Magic Man
I noticed that some of those cool guns looked like single shot break overs? I got one in 308 and was wondering if you had any tips for spiffing it up for my son.

Sent from (NULL) Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Beautiful guns David!
What caliber is that Super Blackhawk?
I spent some time at the range tonight with my Super Redhawk in .44 mag destroying some milk jugs of water. :D

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
I have been building rifles and hunting handguns since 1983 and this is my business. I work in the shop in front of a lathe or mill for 10+ hours a day...

I build rifles for big game, varmints, target, dangerous game and everything in between, plus Military and Police sniper rifles...

All rifles are built per customer specs. I do not have the time to just build a rifle to sell. Too many waiting customers....

DAVID

well they are sweet that is for sure..

davidwhite

Fanatic
Thank you Dennis...

That Ruger Super Blackhawk - "Rugers Supreme Hunter" is in 44 magnum...

This gun started out as a plain 'ol Ruger Super Blackhawk - 10 1/2" Silhouette model and was modified and customized from end to end....

DAVID

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like them....

DAVID

davidwhite

Fanatic
Shooting full power 44 magnum loads, felt recoil is less than that of a 357 magnum...

I can change the brake design and a stiff loaded 210 gr. load has felt recoil comparable to that of a target loaded 38 spl....

DAVID

Feegee

The Magic Man
Null,

the first couple of rifles are T/C Encores. Is that what your son has or is it a different type of rifle?

DAVID
It is a cheep CVA but it shoots really good. I was just thinking it would be a good first gun for my son to tinker with and learn on.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Null,

the first couple of rifles are T/C Encores. Is that what your son has or is it a different type of rifle?

DAVID
It is a cheep CVA but it shoots really good. I was just thinking it would be a good first gun for my son to tinker with and learn on.

Latest posts