FULL AUTO SHOOT at HEARTLAND Feb 4th

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
I asked about the Full Auto Shoot (FAS) tonight and learned that:

$10 will get you your "buy in" to shoot ALL of their Full Auto weapons. You only need to buy their ammo.

They will have a BAR, Glock 18 and a whole bunch of others on hand for you to try. (I'll see if I can get a detailed list Wednesday)

Let's say you want to shoot one gun, say the Glock 18. Pay $10, buy a box of ammo (at regular prices, which compare favorably to Walmart) and you shoot the box of 50.

Let's say you want to shoot it again. Fine, just buy another box of ammo.

Let's say you want to try that BAR. Ok, buy the ammo for it and shoot it.

That's right, you only pay the $10 fee ONCE! After that, all you have to pay for is the ammo! I've heard of some places charging $30 or $50 per loaded mag of ammo. Not here!

They bought a whole lotta ammo specifically for this event.

They'll also have chili on hand for those in attendance.

It starts at 6 pm and goes until ??????????????????? (probably until all the ammo is gone!)

dugby

Active Fanatic
Never been to heartland or shot a full auto. Which side of OKC is it on? May get a buddy and me to go down to check it out.

Danny Tanner

Well-Known Fanatic
where can you find a list of guns that can be shot?? how often is this going to happen.

From Steve at Cold Hand Arms

Here's the tentative list of MG's going. I will be adding more in the next couple of weeks.

Glock 17 Select-Fire
M4 9mm 3 inch barrel
M4 5.56 Piston
MP5 9mm
HK51 .308
HK51 7.62x39
HK23 .556 belt fed
M60 .308 belt fed
Tommy Gun .45
1919 .308 belt fed
BAR 30-06
MP-43 Sturmgewehr
MP-40 Schmeisser
MAC-10 .45

A buddy and I will be there. This is exciting, neither of us have ever shot a full-auto. I'm calling dibs at some point on that MP5. I know there are better, more badass guns on the list, but the MP5 looks like the one I'd get the most enjoyment out of.

honeybee

Well-Known Fanatic
I was going to stay home and get caught up on some sleep this next weekend but that may have to wait another week.
You don't have to be a member to come to this shoot do you? and can I bring my son in law?
I will talk to my better half and see if she wants to come too (I bet she will) and I have to make sure we don't already have other plans but this sounds like too much fun to pass up
Hope the weather isn't going to be too bad down there because it is suposed to rain here in Tulsa on Saturday.

Hump66

Founding Member
...You don't have to be a member to come to this shoot do you? NO. and can I bring my son in law? Absolutely.I will talk to my better half and see if she wants to come too (I bet she will) and I have to make sure we don't already have other plans but this sounds like too much fun to pass up It will be Hope the weather isn't going to be too bad down there... It's indoors.

I believe Steve has added a .458 SOCOM to the list of fun as well.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I'll be going. I'm bringing my SBR sidecharging ar15 with a YHM 5.56 QD SS can. What all other patron supplied C3 weapons will be brought?

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
I'm going, but don't currently own any NFA goodies, taking advantage of Steve's offer to shoot some of what he brings.

Anybody know how the roads look up that way like Western North of the Kilpatrick and Danforth from Western to Kelly?

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
All the main roads in Edmond are in pretty good shape. Unlike OKC, Edmond street crews started running as soon as the snow started falling

Hump66

Founding Member
I'll be going. I'm bringing my SBR sidecharging ar15 with a YHM 5.56 QD SS can. What all other patron supplied C3 weapons will be brought?

I'm bringing my AR SBR with AAC M4-2000 can, and my Beretta 92FS(hopefully I can borrow a can to try it out).

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I'm bringing my AR SBR with AAC M4-2000 can, and my Beretta 92FS(hopefully I can borrow a can to try it out).

Would you let me shoot some store bought rounds through the beretta? I've been comtemplating getting one of them and this might be the perfect chance to try one.

Hump66

Founding Member
Would you let me shoot some store bought rounds through the beretta? I've been comtemplating getting one of them and this might be the perfect chance to try one.

I don't see why not. It looks like I won't be getting there until later(around 8 or 8:30ish), I have a birthday dinner to go to at 7. I may go before and after though now that I think about it...

dustingaunder

Well-Known Fanatic

Hey Zac, would it be possible to try your M4-2k on my Noveske 12.5" upper? I have the 51t Muzzle brake mount and I'm going to be getting an M4-2k very soon.