FS: SureFire SFMB-762 AR10 muzzle brake/suppressor adapter

rotarymike

Well-Known Fanatic
New in package - bought it a year ago and misplaced. Trying to get someone's AR10 together so I bought another, and of course this turns up immediately.

Fits anything 30 caliber with 5/8-24 muzzle threads, so also should fit most 6.8SPC barrels, etc. Includes all timing rings and the Rockset tube et al.

Asking $140 - this is the same as Midway including tax and shipping, only they don't have them in stock. In North Charleston SC, willing to meet nearby. Not willing to ship.

If it doesn't sell I guess I can always put in on my Garand...

Kev101

Fanatic
New in package - bought it a year ago and misplaced. Trying to get someone's AR10 together so I bought another, and of course this turns up immediately.

Fits anything 30 caliber with 5/8-24 muzzle threads, so also should fit most 6.8SPC barrels, etc. Includes all timing rings and the Rockset tube et al.

Asking $140 - this is the same as Midway including tax and shipping, only they don't have them in stock. In North Charleston SC, willing to meet nearby. Not willing to ship.

If it doesn't sell I guess I can always put in on my Garand...

Darn, I'd take it but I'm in Spartanburg

rotarymike

Well-Known Fanatic
I'd ship for cost but all the online payment methods have a tendency of holding/cancelling transfers for gun related stuff. Ask me how I know...

Kev101

Fanatic
Roger that, I'll keep u posted. Was going to suppress the LMT 308 and figured this could work. I'll check to see if there's anything local too

rotarymike

Well-Known Fanatic
Thinking about current rifle needs, would also trade for an M16 bolt carrier (full bottom, don't need the whole BCG) preferring nickel boron from a reputable company. From what I see online that should be similar value (bolt carrier only).

Latest posts