fs: new, never used, boomershooter lower

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the last remaining lowers from the group buy back from 2002. Brandon himself said he'll never do another run again.
Never been built on, its pristine. If you dont already have one of these, then youre a *%cking idiot until you do.

Gonna start the sale at $425.

trade interests;
Gen 4 glocks
IR lasers
set of tires for my f150
chiropractic services

Pics available for $10 each to your cell phone or email. (refundable towards the lower)

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
How bout a case of Natty light, a twice viewed DVD of ConAir with 6 hours of bonus footage, and a box of condoms I never got around to using.

Im going to go ahead and drop this to $150. Thats what they cost when they came out. Someone correct me if Im wrong.

tis the normal mil spec anodized black, like most ar lowers.

I will certainly adjust the price for you, my good man, in equal accordance with the value of said stock. Say the word and ye shall have it.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
mike cyrwus said:
This is one of the last remaining lowers from the group buy back from 2002. Brandon himself said he'll never do another run again.
Never been built on, its pristine. If you dont already have one of these, then youre a *%cking idiot until you do.

Gonna start the sale at $425.

trade interests;
Gen 4 glocks
IR lasers
set of tires for my f150
chiropractic services

Pics available for $10 each to your cell phone or email. (refundable towards the lower)

What is the breakfast burrito conversion rate on this item?

Matt Rigsby said:
Did Tony tell you what he did at the H&H match?
Man card has been permanently revoked.
You mean let like 7 other non open shooters beat him? thats nothing new

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
mike cyrwus said:
You mean let like 7 other non open shooters beat him? thats nothing new
Oh no, It's much worse... I won't blurt it out for everyone though since I still consider him a friend.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Matt Rigsby said:
Did Tony tell you what he did at the H&H match?
Man card has been permanently revoked.
Mike, he is talking about me, not Tony. Although Tony was present and the look on his face was worth the admission.

I took over the postion previously held by Jason Grant for taking a photo of a sunset while on the way back from a 3-gun match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts