FS/FT DPMS G2 Recon

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Listen up, Heavy Metalheads: This is your boom stick.

Used, VG condition G2 Recon for sale or partial trade, FTF in Tulsa or the surrounding area. Will meet City dwellers halfway down the Turnpike for the asking price. $1450 cash, $1500 trade

I removed the stock carbine length quad rail and replaced it with the rifle-specific Midwest keymod rifle length forend. I also installed an ALG ACT trigger. Those are the only extras figured into the price(s). Check prices before making an offer, please.

I'm the second owner, so round count is unknown but the rifle is very lightly used. Rifle comes with factory mag, PMAG, and a 5-round mag. I have additional 20- & 25-round PMAGS and ammo at which the buyer gets first dibs. Once the rifle sells, remaining mags and ammo will be listed here.

The Surefire suppressor adapter will be replaced with an AR-10 birdcage flash hider unless the buyer wants it, in which case the sale price will be $1535, and a trade value of $1600. Otherwise, the rifle comes as shown.

Partial trades considered: Polish or other quality AKM (7.62x39) parts kits, duty grade 5.56 SBR upper (10.5 - 12.5"), DBAL with IR light and laser, 9mm suppressor, threaded M&P9 bbl, or other NFA-flavored stuff.

PM for better pictures via text or to make offers.

Attachments

• downloadfile.jpg
    downloadfile.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 46

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Offers, offers, make your offers here!

I want to scratch some Com Bloc and NFA itches, but I have to sell this first.

Buyer gets a deal on spare mags and ammo, but you HAVE to be a buyer. Do it. Do it.

Latest posts