Sold/Expired FS: Casio G-Shock GA100-1A1

ef9turbo

Well-Known Fanatic
I bought this watch about a month and a half ago in trying to justify that I'll like it enough to not want a Suunto Core, I was wrong. I bought a Suunto Core and no longer need this guy. It has been everything I wanted in quality, looks, functionality, etc., but didn't have the features I wanted in the Suunto. It's got some pretty cool features and looks great and feels great. I haven't had a watch in years, and now that I have one, I don't need two. Here are specs via the Casio website:

http://www.gshock.com/watches/Classic/GA100-1A1

The watch face is perfect with no scratches. The band has a few marks marks from daily use, nothing you won't notice if you're just glancing, something you will notice if you look. It has been in sprinkling rain and maybe for about 15 minutes tops. It has been well kept, and I cleaned it pretty good before sticking it back in the case. It comes with everything it did from the factory, box, case, foam, plastic, tag, manual and warranty card. I can take actual photographs for those interested.

I paid $90 shipped for mine and am going to ask for $70 FTF, you come to me. I will ship, buyer pays actual shipping/insurance fees. I live in Owasso and work in Claremore. Anything in between works for me any day of the week, anything outside, please email me so we can discuss. Email me at vangc83 at gmail dot com as I don't frequent sites much anymore. Below is a factory photo.

589326d1325181238-%5Bnew%5D-casio-g-shock-ga-100-1a1-411847d1301277624-sold-casio-g-shock-ga-100-1a1-38601613.jpg

ojwp.jpg

It also has this style band instead of the single metal thingamajig.

casio-ga-100-1a1-g-shock-black-strap-aga-100-1a1er-5.jpg

Latest posts