Friend wants me to load for him

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
A friend who always wants things now wants us to load for him, we told him you get all the components and come over, 2 days later called has all but primers well get them and your set "I'll pay you back and borrow some" NOPE you get your own, not what he wished to hear. Has has found none.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
A friend who always wants things now wants us to load for him, we told him you get all the components and come over, 2 days later called has all but primers well get them and your set "I'll pay you back and borrow some" NOPE you get your own, not what he wished to hear. Has has found none.
A friend in need is a friend indeed!

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
We are even starting a new class for those having ammo issues in our next match a 22 rf class, so thankful we prepared for all this months back.

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
.." A friend who always wants things now wants us to load for him, .."
Did you tell this friend that that would be a violation of federal law ?

Liggett

Well-Known Fanatic
everything but primers.....lol. Does he only want you to load because he can't find ammo anywhere no matter the price?? SPP's are nonexistent but I still can find LPP here and mostly...there.

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
He wanted to borrow some of my primers and replace them, not going to happen as I have no idea of when he could, I figure I have several years supply and wish to stay ahead of the game as I prepared for it earlier to happen and it did as we expected starting in late Feb early March.

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
I read and heard so many say I need to start loading and guess I should stock up some, just idle talk it was, even my son said same. Wonder where they were and doing when we were hauling lead in 95+ deg temps for 15 hrs one day last summer? I know where they were not!

AtRandom

Fanatic
A friend who always wants things now wants us to load for him...
Loading takes time too. If all he is offering is to replace the primers some time in the future, doesn't sound like much of a friend.

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Bottom line we told him what was coming he paid no attention as so many others did not do and is mad at himself for it, we shoot a lot and he knows it, so wants ammo, he was invited to gather components and come over to load with us but always had an excuse not to yet wants ammo, will not be from us! He is a good person just lacking in reality it seems. We found him $7.99 9mm brass case and he got 2 boxes, they had 9 pallets and bought no components. Were sold out in 2 weeks.