Sold/Expired FREE SH!T (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glocktogo

Well-Known Fanatic
OK, I was the first recipient of BC's largess (the watchband was very much needed to replace my broken IMW band), so I'm passing it on. Up for grabs is one Midwest Industries MCTAR-01 AR-15 tactical light mount for fixed front sight base. First "I'll take it" posted in this thread, followed with your shipping info or contact info for Tulsa/Owasso/Collinsville ftf.

mctar01p.gif

imacgyver

Founding Member
looks cool but not sure if I need it - I got some kick ass ejection covers - Thanks Matt!!!

here it is in Action!

Photo%20Jul%2031%2C%2021%2004%2027.jpeg

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
No problem. Hope your build goes great for you.
If you need help with any of it, don't hesitate to ask. I put both of mine together myself.

CATM

Active Fanatic
I can throw some free AR stuff in here!

These are all standard "stock" parts.
Pistol grip (3 I think)
Ejection port cover (1)
Trigger Guard (2)

Probably have more stuff to throw in, just have to remember were I packed it.

Also have some Magpul Posters (all the same picture)
Magpul Catalogs

In the Edmond/ OKC area

Feegee

The Magic Man
I have a blue Rock River Arms blue hard case someone can have for free it's the kind that the lower has tb be taken off the upper and it will all fit in case.. Its kind of like one of those T.V. Sniper cases when you get up to the roof top you open it and put your sniper rifle together ita FREE TO ANY BOOMER SHOOTER BRO!

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I used to call my mom's ridgeline her little grocery truck... then I got to drive it! Smooth ride, comfortable seats, ergonomic everything, spacious cargoo space, and it knows its way around snow and mud. I'll take a ride!

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I have a hard case that is made by Platt. It's 20" tall, 14" wide, and 12" thick, external dimensions. It has foam inside, cut out to fit a small gamma detector. Closes with suitcase latches that do not lock and cannot be locked; it is meant for transport and searchable shipping. Has a carry handle for carrying like a suitcase, and a telescoping handle and wheels for rolling. Seems like it would make a very nice gun/ammo carrier, or whatever, but I'm not gonna use it. I'm too tall for the telescoping handle at its full extension. Excellent condition, free to any home.

I also have a table-mount bottle capper to give away. I can't dedicate a section of kitchen to bottling beer yet, and trying use it on the portable island I made is semi-retarded. It's a Ferrari, and mounts with four bolts/screws. I believe I still have the instructions for it.

Last is a 50-amp DC power supply, variable from 2 to 14 volts, in 2 volt increments. The windings are switched to change the output, and it has meters for monitoring voltage and current. It's pretty big, maybe 18" square and 13" tall, and fairly heavy, since it has an enormous transformer. Free to you.

I don't check threads I post in with the greatest regularity, so PM me. Also, I'm interested in not shipping these things. Very interested in that.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
That's a great story T. Do you have any more like it?

I used to call my mom's ridgeline her little grocery truck... then I got to drive it! Smooth ride, comfortable seats, ergonomic everything, spacious cargoo space, and it knows its way around snow and mud. I'll take a ride!

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Thanks for the rail covers Spencer!! I have a contribution to make now.

2 small ziplock baggies with some brass I picked up from the range.
1 of the bags is 1/4 full of 44 Rem Mag
the other bag is half full of .40 s&w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts