Franson Firearms

been

Well-Known Fanatic
i have a problem with my m1 garand and was told Franson firearms was a good place to go.do any of you have past experience with them?good or bad?the rifle has been glass bedded so i need people with experience.if any of you have any other recommendations please tell me.

dennishoddy

i have a problem with my m1 garand and was told Franson firearms was a good place to go.do any of you have past experience with them?good or bad?the rifle has been glass bedded so i need people with experience.if any of you have any other recommendations please tell me.

I've had work done there, and was pleased with the service and price :D

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
I haven't had any work done there yet, but I have heard good things! I am going to get him to blue a barrel for me in the near future. I think I would feel fine about some M1 Work there. KurtM

dennishoddy

I haven't had any work done there yet, but I have heard good things! I am going to get him to blue a barrel for me in the near future. I think I would feel fine about some M1 Work there. KurtM

Kurt, I had a Mod 12 Win, circa early 1900's abused, and put away wet. I did the woodwork(screwing it up the first time, and using his advise the second), Don did the rust blue, having to polish a lot of abuse. It came out perfect.

I'll be shooting it at The charity shoot Trace McWhirt Benefit Steel Match July 24th at USSA. They have a 7 shot pump gun range, so it will be a good place to use it. So far, its just been for backyard clays with the buddy's.

Latest posts