Found a way to get alphas everytime

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
"When your families life is on the line, you can't afford to miss"
So shoot a bullet that has a wide spread on it and hope one of your family members isn't anywhere near.

dennishoddy

Interesting concept. I'm thinking I could take down a covey of quail with just a couple of shots. :vinsent:

The folks that shot cannons from wooden ships used two cannon balls connected by chain to sweep the decks and take down masts. Same concept.

I'd buy some.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
dennishoddy said:
Interesting concept. I'm thinking I could take down a covey of quail with just a couple of shots. :vinsent:

The folks that shot cannons from wooden ships used two cannon balls connected by chain to sweep the decks and take down masts. Same concept.

I'd buy some.

you have to post video of that :)

dennishoddy

benjamin-benjamin said:
you have to post video of that :)

Ol' Black Beard didn't have video's! LOL....

I just reviewed the Oklahoma Statutes (title 29, and title 800) about legal rounds for upland game, and this type of ammo is not mentioned.
So......its technically legal.

KCannaday2011

Fanatic
I just reviewed the Oklahoma Statutes (title 29, and title 800) about legal rounds for upland game, and this type of ammo is not mentioned.
So......its technically legal.[/quote]

Shhhh............don't givem any ideas. Lol

Dalejbrass

Active Fanatic
Reminds me of a broadhead for Turkey hunting. Problem with that, is that their not very accurate.

Interesting concept for sure. If they work, this should be a very successful company.

Latest posts