Forgive me Forum, for I have sinned

jeffpro66

New Fanatic
It has been many weeks since I've gone to forum. I have been away so long, that my user account was deleted. I know, I know. While I was away, I've had relations, with...a Glock (gasp). Well, two Glocks (blasphemy!). In my defense they were both products of Wilson Combat's smithing crew, a couple of sexy skanky-ass WC custom Glocks. We've had a lot of fun together, and they get me. That said, I have reconciled with my 1911 family (Ed Brown Kobra Govy, and the two kids ECO, and Guardian (Dan Wessons), but I did drop my WC Professional off at the orphanage. I do miss her, but I had to finance my affair with those skanky Glocks, so damn fun. So, after some time, tears, and long nights, we've all come to an understanding, and now have an "open relationship". It's liberating! So, I'm coming back to forum a forever changed man. I'll just sit in the back.

Spad

Active Fanatic
I hope you washed your hands before you touched your 1911's. After you have been had with 40 lashes of a wet noodle, welcome back, sinner. Spad

AtRandom

Fanatic
Nothing wrong with Glocks. They are homely but dependable. Now each to their own, but Wilson, or Taran, or Zev custom + Glock makes no sense to me. Glocks are insanely simple, like they are made for DIY enhancement.

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation

Latest posts