for those who are bored

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Found out that HBO has all 6 years of The Sopranos on.

it is hidden. I had to search for it but now have enjoyed 3/6 years and counting. The acting, the scripts, and the soundtrack are great!!!

also if you have not done so already

I highly recommend viewing
the original SHINING

then DR SLEEP( sequel to The Shining)

and IT-- original part 1 then remake part 2

( even though he is a major pos politically, I LOVE his writing)

that should get you through the next 2 weeks

stay healthy and safe

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Bored join me today bring a casting rod few lures handgun and lunch and help me check fences, we will catch a few fish on the way, high top boots a must. Got snake shot bring it! You probably will need it! No 22's. Lots of cattle.

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Being Black List junkies, we just got done with the first 6 seasons on Netflix. 22 episodes a season. Took 18 day's. Filled in some quarantine time.

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
Just started Hell on Wheels week or so ago, circa 2011, pretty good so far, bout building Union Pacific railroad, pretty brutal way to make a living, syfy/horror fans The Strain on Hulu
Wish I had started years ago what STI does to pass the time, he's the reloading and casting guru!

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Yesterday we went to the new Sheels Store in the Colony, they opened last week you think of it they got it! Darn sure no ammo shortage there at all no limits signage. We got about 10-12lbs of powder 5000 primers, they goth it all. Dillion 750's $649 had 3 we saw, as said they got it! Much better pricing than Bass Pro, Academy & Cabelas and will match any verified. Not 06 or 07 posted, best selection of shooting related items in 1 store I possibly have ever seen, need a trigger pin what color? Actually some staff were knowledgeable on reloading, as said again you want it they got it! Hand cleaner at every counter and register, want Lapua brass what caliber!!? Very Impressed. Primers in mid $20's lot of stock.
Definitely will go back, also entire display of STI 2011's!

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
Yesterday we went to the new Sheels Store in the Colony, they opened last week you think of it they got it! Darn sure no ammo shortage there at all no limits signage. We got about 10-12lbs of powder 5000 primers, they goth it all. Dillion 750's $649 had 3 we saw, as said they got it! Much better pricing than Bass Pro, Academy & Cabelas and will match any verified. Not 06 or 07 posted, best selection of shooting related items in 1 store I possibly have ever seen, need a trigger pin what color? Actually some staff were knowledgeable on reloading, as said again you want it they got it! Hand cleaner at every counter and register, want Lapua brass what caliber!!? Very Impressed. Primers in mid $20's lot of stock.
Glad you found a place not doubling price of everything, 2011's in stock pretty cool!

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Supressors, auto knives, lots of decent priced used guns ex: Glock G3 34 $439- 1911 circa 1931 38 super new in box unfired, mags still in paper wrap. Great selection of reloading items. Pallets of ammo 9mm $8.99 brass cased. We stopped by Bass Pro on way home and they were $10/5000 higher on primers and would not match with 75% less inventory..

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
Supressors, auto knives, lots of decent priced used guns ex: Glock G3 34 $439- 1911 circa 1931 38 super new in box unfired, mags still in paper wrap. Great selection of reloading items. Pallets of ammo 9mm $8.99 brass cased. We stopped by Bass Pro on way home and they were $10/5000 higher on primers and would not match with 75% less inventory..
I know capitalism is America just disappointing to see places like PSA selling Blazer Brass 115 gr when 2 months ago was 7.99-8.99 now 15 bucks a box and they got tons, went couple weeks ago to pick up stripped lower and store full of ammo and I doubt manufacturers went up that much, TargetsportsUSA doin same thing just not that bad, got new gun owners coming into the fold and gonna be turned off by ammo prices, I'm hi jacking thread, sorry, glad you got a new toy store, beats watching stuff on Netflix for sure but in two weeks IDPA match the following weekend USPSA, thank you Lord!!! Plus this coming Monday evening first of bi monthly indoor IDPA

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
They cancelled out May match here but supposed to do a good one for June high round count PCC friendly and a possible BBQ dinner also thrown in not sure there, my suggestion was a 3 gun instead.
Now just a what if (my luck) the opening things back up results in an increase of cases in June and they will cancel that! Sure wish we could do MAY also. What ever happens I will glad for just ready to open our matches back up. Along time ago I used to shoot 2 classes in them about to ask again! Also we have a non planned 5th Sat we could use. Just wishing there.

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
They cancelled out May match here but supposed to do a good one for June high round count PCC friendly and a possible BBQ dinner also thrown in not sure there, my suggestion was a 3 gun instead.
Now just a what if (my luck) the opening things back up results in an increase of cases in June and they will cancel that! Sure wish we could do MAY also. What ever happens I will glad for just ready to open our matches back up. Along time ago I used to shoot 2 classes in them about to ask again! Also we have a non planned 5th Sat we could use. Just wishing there.
Fingers crossed no rise in cases! Man we all just ready to go! And a fifth Saturday could be very useful! Gonna do a 3 gun sometime this year, shotgun will kill me reloading unless use mag fed but still be fun! Let the matches begin!!!!!

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
The shotgun is the only of the 3 I am still honestly competitive honestly in for some reason I still can do that . I shoot an FN SLP, I tried them all and liked it better than any, it shoots anything you put in it flawless.
Side note we drew up a stage last season with a bear target to be shot with full house 44 mags and had several revolvers to choose from offered, gun and ammo furnished, they would not do it but did not let the shooters decide just the directors and they never have shot with us 1 time I think.

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
The shotgun is the only of the 3 I am still honestly competitive honestly in for some reason I still can do that . I shoot an FN SLP, I tried them all and liked it better than any, it shoots anything you put in it flawless.
Side note we drew up a stage last season with a bear target to be shot with full house 44 mags and had several revolvers to choose from offered, gun and ammo furnished, they would not do it but did not let the shooters decide just the directors and they never have shot with us 1 time I think.
FN shotguns sweet! What a cool sounding stage, I think you might have mentioned that one in earlier conversation but didn't expound on it, now I see, that sounds like something the government would do, screw up a good idea, I'm normally Leary of a stage where everyone shoots same gun, have heard that before but generally was some military relic added to match for a cool factor, usually just from what I've read before match over malfunctions started and had to throw stage away but revolver great idea, I'd shoot that stage in a heartbeat!! Maybe this year it can get added!

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Probably if I had said 38 they may have approved it, we had Super Blacks, Red Hawks, my 4 & 5 screw Smiths and a Thompson Contender single shot! We had full house 240 grain jacketed 200 rounds and 2 strings of 5 shots each was all shoot through a window at 25 yds to bear (we got shipped a case of bear targets by mistake and they said keep them), an elderly member donated the ammo.

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
Probably if I had said 38 they may have approved it, we had Super Blacks, Red Hawks, my 4 & 5 screw Smiths and a Thompson Contender single shot! We had full house 240 grain jacketed 200 rounds and 2 strings of 5 shots each was all shoot through a window at 25 yds to bear (we got shipped a case of bear targets by mistake and they said keep them), an elderly member donated the ammo.
Yeah 38 might have sounded little better, my wrist hurtin just thinking about it! If I can figure out how to do it I'm gonna send you video on new swinger our match director sent us today, he's had way to much time between matches to plot stuff, we don't call him Evil Frank for nothing

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
I have shot my 44's most of my life as dad bought the 4 & 5 screw Smiths new, 4 screw was $119.50! still have boxes and for them both are BLACK blue not blue color, my last outing I finally got to shoot up a vehicle with it, we set up IPSC targets in the seat and shot through the glass noting deflection of impact on target, the 44 did exit the other door shooting through them, 223 no, AK yes.
Oddly the 2 Smith's are 100 numbers apart exactly
2 digit and 3 digit sn.

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
I was our MD for about 2 yrs until it was time to just change I tried to put to much into it and did so but also a lot to take down and store, very time consuming. I do miss some to the props I made with doors and windows to open and some to close! Prone shooting under vehicles with reloads and our night matches, miss all that, our new board just is not into that, and it shows. Just very thankful for what we do have available. 7 days a week open to members. Half hour drive only. Oddly most all our shooters all used to be reloaders, not near as many now. Many talk of starting reloading but rarely follow through with it. I bought most of my equipment from casting and loading for others and commercially. Just a wet water standing boring day here.

Golfnut27

Fanatic
I watched all of seasons one and two of Narcos Mexico. I hope they let Mr. Felix out of jail so there will be a season three. If not, I've still got Narcos to watch.

Latest posts