For all the Grandpa's out there...

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
Here's something way Off Topic, but then, it's very special and very heartwarming...
This is my 7 month old granddaughter Brienne. This afternoon, I actually had to go to my daughter & son-in-law's house and take care of her, as my son-in-law was at work, and my daughter (a 4th grade teacher - off for the summer) was busy with school meetings, getting things organized with her fellow teachers at the school, etc... My wife was at work, and my son-in-law's mom was out of town. So.... that left ME to take care of the baby!

Honest? I was nervous as hell at first, as it's been like 30 YEARS since I last had to change a dirty baby diaper, etc... feed a baby, burp a baby, etc... But you know what? It all came right back to me! Pampers are still Pampers. Baby Wipes are still Baby Wipes. I may be old and out of practice, but, the only thing that changed was a generation.

AUcXiDo.jpg

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Here's something way Off Topic, but then, it's very special and very heartwarming...
This is my 7 month old granddaughter Brienne. This afternoon, I actually had to go to my daughter & son-in-law's house and take care of her, as my son-in-law was at work, and my daughter (a 4th grade teacher - off for the summer) was busy with school meetings, getting things organized with her fellow teachers at the school, etc... My wife was at work, and my son-in-law's mom was out of town. So.... that left ME to take care of the baby!

Honest? I was nervous as hell at first, as it's been like 30 YEARS since I last had to change a dirty baby diaper, etc... feed a baby, burp a baby, etc... But you know what? It all came right back to me! Pampers are still Pampers. Baby Wipes are still Baby Wipes. I may be old and out of practice, but, the only thing that changed was a generation.

AUcXiDo.jpg
What a sweetie.

Latest posts