flared AR lower

cajunautoxer

Well-Known Fanatic
So I'm leaning toward the Lancer stripped lower but have also read they have issues with Magpul mags. What other brands do you guys use. Doesn't have to be billet. I use a Noveske chainsaw and it's been great

cajunautoxer

Well-Known Fanatic
Sorry for confusion. I building another lower for my 16" 3 gun rifle. The Noveske is on my 18" rifle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I just use a regular lower.
A p-mag with +18 Nordic extension gets me through most matches without a mag change.

Those Noveske and lancer lowers are definitely cool, but not $200+ cool when you can get a palmetto or spikes for $80-$100

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
I just use a regular lower.
A p-mag with +18 Nordic extension gets me through most matches without a mag change.

Those Noveske and lancer lowers are definitely cool, but not $200+ cool when you can get a palmetto or spikes for $80-$100
no doubt matt, i never even remember doing a mag change until my local club started running classifiers at every match, and now we run two strings on them at every match but still for me personally i was just about to order a spikes but that chainsaw is pretty sweet.... not like i have skimped on anything else so i think ill just get what i want...

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
cajunautoxer said:
Yea I don't the flared lower helps much. But it looks cool. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
lol that is what i kinda figured but style is a very important aspect of 3 gun from what i hear

cajunautoxer

Well-Known Fanatic
So I found some blemished forged lowers for $40 or billet for $80......
gondo said:
lol that is what i kinda figured but style is a very important aspect of 3 gun from what i hear
I look good especially with my Boomershooter jersey. Then after you see my shotgun skillz you realize I just look good

Matt Rigsby said:
Sighting in the scope is also important... or so I've heard.
We there's my problem

1time

New Fanatic
The lancer with the competition magwell doesn't work with the Gen 3 magpul mags. You can grind on the removable part of the magwell to make them fit or cut the anti over insertion tab off of the Gen 3 magpuls and they work fine. There is no issue with the gen 1 or gen 2 magpul mags.

bullittmcqueen

Well-Known Fanatic
Stay tuned to Rainier's website. Battle Arms is about to release their lower and I believe (from the pics) it looks flared as a Noveske. They are going to be sold exclusively at Rainier for the first little bit. Supposed to be in stock any day now. Price around 250 i think.

Latest posts