Firearm siezures after SHTF

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic
Underdude said:
You're speaking of firearms? If so, how can you compare the sandbox to the USA? We have a constitution, they don't.

Seems like they're changing laws left and right as they see fit. Pretty soon we'll be no better off than any of those third world countries like Iraq, where I spent an unpleasantly pleasant amount of time, where those in power can murder anyone they want, whenever they want, for whatever reason they want. I went through the Baath party headquarters after we "transferred Saddam's authority"... saw execution rooms; walls stained with blood with pockmarks in the concrete. If we don't want that happening here, we've got to stop this slow erosion and acceptance of worsening change.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
Oliver2w1 said:
Allow me to clarify my earlier post. By no means do I mean capitulate and roll over. I mean smile and let them search and when they leave blow up their supply lines or shoot their officers.

thats partly my point. if i let them search they will want to know where my NFA guns are. not being in my possesion is illegal so they know i have them. i wonder if i say i sold them and they are at the FFL in texas they would believe me?

but still they cant have my other guns.

Oliver2w1

Well-Known Fanatic
Underdude said:
Oliver2w1 said:
In the interest of academic speculation and not in the realm of preparation or planning; wouldn't it be more prudent to feign compliance in the face of overwhelming force and then, when cleared and left alone, retrieve hidden contraband when no longer being supervised? At this point you could go about your normal, daily life... or exact revenge. But at least you'd still be alive and not incarcerated and able to make the selection.

Seems to me this tactic worked pretty well in a couple spots....what were their names.......oh yeah Iraq and Afghanistan. I know we all love the ORIGINAL Red Dawn but going head to head with a force, well like the US government is stupid with overtones of suicidal. Survival in the FEMA/ DHS new world order will depend on your ability to blend in and present as little threat as possible.

You're speaking of firearms? If so, how can you compare the sandbox to the USA? We have a constitution, they don't.

I?m not referring to whether or not they have a Constitution, even though ours is being feed into a wood chipper, my reference is to the tactics. As Avtomat so eloquently said ?feign compliance?.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
there were videos of kitrina besides the old lady and her revolver.

gangs of swat looking guys were just going house to house busting in doors, raiding at gun point, and pulling people out cuffed, then going in and taking guns.

Oliver2w1

Well-Known Fanatic
Exactly. The cops adopted their own gang mentality. I would like to point out that 1. I'm not a city guy and wouldn't live there but 2. If I had to be there I wouldn't hang out in a below sea level city to see what a cat 5 hurricane is like. I would have bugged out to a higher elevation when the warnings went out and avoided the gestapo.

Underdude

Well-Known Fanatic
I can respect all of your stances on this subject, even without completely agreeing with them.

1) I live in a large Metro area in the most restrictive firearm state in existence.
2) I will not tuck tail and run because of "law makers" eroding my rights, thus leaving the fight to somebody else.
3) If they come banging on the door, they chose to do so, and set everything following that in motion.
4) I will also make my own choice on how to respond to it. Call it silly pride, call it grandstanding, call it a pipe dream, call it a curse. I don't get intimidated, I don't run and hide, and I don't compromise when it comes to our rights. I will always be able to look in my family's eyes and see that they realize I refuse to compromise my integrity.
I broke me word once, and it will never happen again.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
have you not heard? CA is going to fall into the ocean.

you need to move over here and join us, do some shootin.

Oliver2w1

Well-Known Fanatic
How in the hell did you end up in the People?s Republic of California anyway?

PCShogun

Well-Known Fanatic
Underdude and Tiger, I can respect your position. But if that situation does come and they show up at your door ... can I have your reloading equipment?

It may be off topic but, watching the videos of the SWAT, DHS, FBI, and local police busting into homes while looking for the Boston Bombers, I felt I was watching our constitution being used as a door mat. Crying kids with gun barrels in their parents faces all being forced to run down the street with their hands in the air as even more police kept them at gun point. It disturbed me greatly.

If I had been there, I would have been carrying a weapon in my home, because, Hey, there are terrorists on the loose. BANG! Someone breaks my door down, and in the ensuing firefight, I am killed along with, perhaps, a few officers. I could see that happening in that situation.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
i would let you have it, even though its 30 years old, but i am optimistic.

40? maybe not but 20 i think i can take em. question is, then what? hide?

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE

now the stuff is getting deep. roll up the pants.

Latest posts