Find Ammo? Post here please.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
We can have a little fun with this, Ammo is coming in & if you need something then get it while you can.
Every time we have had a big shortage due to some hidden agenda by makers & politicians we have increases
in our Ammunition just like it was planned all along.

I see Ammo & loading components coming back with the new normal pricing we have all seen go up up up & away.
It feels like listening to the old folks when we were young. Remember the "I remember when those were 5 cents a pound,
or when I was young you could not find those to buy anywhere"? I feel old today with what I remember buying in my life so far.

It's not the .18 cent's around the DCM was selling us LC in 8 rounds En Bloc clips for back 30 years or so ago.
But if you have a need M2 ball it's good ammo at least the Turkish M2 ball I have shot before in my M1s.

I have thrown away dozens of these clips
Save those clips :eek:

They won't even post the price o_O
Good ammo for long range at $5.00 a box that is.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
We can have a little fun with this, Ammo is coming in & if you need something then get it while you can.
Every time we have had a big shortage due to some hidden agenda by makers & politicians we have increases
in our Ammunition just like it was planned all along.

I see Ammo & loading components coming back with the new normal pricing we have all seen go up up up & away.
It feels like listening to the old folks when we were young. Remember the "I remember when those were 5 cents a pound,
or when I was young you could not find those to buy anywhere"? I feel old today with what I remember buying in my life so far.

It's not the .18 cent's around the DCM was selling us LC in 8 rounds En Bloc clips for back 30 years or so ago.
But if you have a need M2 ball it's good ammo at least the Turkish M2 ball I have shot before in my M1s.

I have thrown away dozens of these clips
Save those clips :eek:

They won't even post the price o_O
Good ammo for long range at $5.00 a box that is.
A good source I have purchased 9mm, 45acp, and others from is below. They are a good trustworthy business that has excellent prices for HST factory handgun ammo and they have carried stock more consistently than most. Pricing is still high compared to pre-shortage but the best I can find. Their stock is not good right now, but if you check often you will see stock come in. They have 9mm Gold Dots in stock now for $35.00.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Gota get me some of these.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Gota get me some of these.

When it says LE only, I have never had a problem with them selling to me.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Primers are so easy for them to make, it's just greed for the gouging on ammo, that keeps primers scarce.
I'm thinking the manufacturers probably have more primer capacity than any other component. They are probably being paid by the government not to make very many available to the public.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
.....like farmers being paid not to grow crops. That's a fact.

And I'm supposed to believe this government is acting in the USA's best interests?
That's all the government, for decades!
I've recently been picking up 20 round boxes of Aguila manufactured 7.62x51 for $14 box which decent even before plandemic pricing!

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
TargetsportsUSA a decent place, obviously at today's pricing but good thing about them if a member of their Prime ammo club you can order just one box of something and shipping still free, member or not shipping still free if you order a case, Wolf steel case 17 something a box, Blazer Brass 115 Gr 9mm less than 400 a case, 45 acp still pricey there but their inventory is way better than 6 months ago, True Shot and Outdoors Limited pretty decent.

This from TargetsportsUSA, red numbers Prime member price, shows regular price right above it

Attachments

• 11478353-039D-44A0-A265-862E47389EF1.png
    11478353-039D-44A0-A265-862E47389EF1.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 5

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
TargetsportsUSA a decent place, obviously at today's pricing but good thing about them if a member of their Prime ammo club you can order just one box of something and shipping still free, member or not shipping still free if you order a case, Wolf steel case 17 something a box, Blazer Brass 115 Gr 9mm less than 400 a case, 45 acp still pricey there but their inventory is way better than 6 months ago, True Shot and Outdoors Limited pretty decent.

This from TargetsportsUSA, red numbers Prime member price, shows regular price right above it
I have done business with Targetsportsusa.com quite a bit in the past. They are a good outfit. Outdoors Limited is based in NC and shipping is very fast to me. Now that I'm into reloading, and sitting on a good amount of factory ammo, I don't see myself buying any more factory ammo for a good while. I'm building up components now.

Last edited:

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
Powder valley has spp 70/1000, buddy just sent me a txt, not sure if they still have them but yessir no need for factory in your case but good to know decent places out there if you get in a bind

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Sierra 169 gr BTCP :eek: $37.54 for 100 dang it I have to have a box.