Find Ammo? Post here please.

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
Funny that I noticed that no one mentioned using a search engine for finding the best prices on ammo.
I use "ammoseek.com" ( but there are other, similar, ammo search engines) google will help find them.
You can use filters for caliber, brand, bullet weight, etc.. can also search for component prices, i.e. primers.

Been a long time since I bought any factory ammo, I hand load all the ammo that I shoot.
I've use ammoseeek .com to find current prices on some brands of factory ammo I've gathered over the years,
to determine a fair selling price. I've sold much of my factory ammo "stash" and used the $ to purchase
reloading components..mostly bullets, ( as I had a nice stash of powders , primers, & brass.

I've posted about how much I like Shooter's World powders, but have learned they're almost impossible to find.
Have also noticed that some powders, (much like primers _) are getting hard to find, and much more expensive, recently as well

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
I use Ammoseek all the time, just no great deals to report, TargetsportsUSA had Blazer Brass 9mm 115 gr for little over 15 bucks a box but that's Prime ammo membership prices, 16.15 I think non member but it was gone in a day, it's sad when 15 a box is a deal, I'm ready for the good old days again

David D

Active Fanatic
Black Dot Ammo is the best reman I've ever shot. I've gone through over 10k of their rounds and never had a single FTF or FTE. Their 148 9mm FMJ is a hoot to plink with and compete with. I run it through my honcho in limited configuration and it feels like a .22. They are reliable with their stock too.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Lot's of ammo & primers bring plenty of Money.

I heard that ammo across the board was going up at least 5% if I remember correctly. Around the 2nd of April. I wonder how much of the ammo these places have jacked the price on was bought before then? Just sayin'

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
If I could suggest anything...Buy what you can NOW. I just bought PMC 5.56 from Gulf State Dist. in Montgomery AL. I got it off Gun Broker. I've bought quite a bit from them. Reasonable prices in this day and age, nice to deal with, and super fast shipping. Last order shipped the day I won it, and 4 days later at my house. Only reason it was 4 days is because weekend. I've also bought Wolf 223 from Aim Surplus last weekend. They are fast, and reasonable, and swell to deal with. The fools in Washington are trying to circumvent the 2A by banning ammo, and we all know it. At least the folks on here have a fricken clue of what's going on! Stay aware stay alert stay armed stay safe! God save this country from idiotic fools, PLEASE

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
If I could suggest anything...Buy what you can NOW. I just bought PMC 5.56 from Gulf State Dist. in Montgomery AL. I got it off Gun Broker. I've bought quite a bit from them. Reasonable prices in this day and age, nice to deal with, and super fast shipping. Last order shipped the day I won it, and 4 days later at my house. Only reason it was 4 days is because weekend. I've also bought Wolf 223 from Aim Surplus last weekend. They are fast, and reasonable, and swell to deal with. The fools in Washington are trying to circumvent the 2A by banning ammo, and we all know it. At least the folks on here have a fricken clue of what's going on! Stay aware stay alert stay armed stay safe! God save this country from idiotic fools, PLEASE
I think I have enough components to load about 10,000.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
The fools in Washington are trying to circumvent the 2A by banning ammo,

Besides the cost of friggin gas & groceries, King Biden is trying to make ammo scarce & expensive to break us.
Guns/cars need ammo & fuel to work. The wokers have declared all out War on fuel & ammo. While behind their backs a food
shortage is brewing that will kill them. How woke is that?

The do not care about the 2nd amendment they want the entire US Constitution scrapped totally & rewritten in, in, in Huh.
They do not know they are so stupid, it's insane just to hear what they spew.

We all know the story of peeing on the electric fence, however in the woke world it's a 220 volt wire, & it will kill.

Communist never did mind killing off the fools who invited them in to take over their lives.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
The wolf ammo arriver today, overnight delivery! Can't top that. Thank you Aim.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Besides the cost of friggin gas & groceries, King Biden is trying to make ammo scarce & expensive to break us.
Guns/cars need ammo & fuel to work. The wokers have declared all out War on fuel & ammo. While behind their backs a food
shortage is brewing that will kill them. How woke is that?

The do not care about the 2nd amendment they want the entire US Constitution scrapped totally & rewritten in, in, in Huh.
They do not know they are so stupid, it's insane just to hear what they spew.

We all know the story of peeing on the electric fence, however in the woke world it's a 220 volt wire, & it will kill.

Communist never did mind killing off the fools who invited them in to take over their lives.

Maybe we need to take a page from the commies book re: people taking over our lives? I for one am sick to death at what the h*ll is going on in this country.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Maybe we need to take a page from the commies book re: people taking over our lives? I for one am sick to death at what the h*ll is going on in this country.
Fight fire with Fire!
flame thrower fire GIF