Finally Got an AR!

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Spikes lower, RRA upper and 2-stage trigger. Used and in great condition. Can't wait to get out and shoot this thing!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 83

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Shane, I haven't decided yet. I'll probably put a flip sight on it and a red dot or one of the 1-4x scopes that were recommended to me.

The price on it was actually extremely reasonable and the guy really cut me a break. Asking price was $1600 and I traded a few guns and some cash.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Mike Rennie said:
So double the normal price is good? Yikes....
For what's going on it is. I've been looking for a couple weeks and seen rifles half the quality going for close to $2000. Freaking market sucks right now. For buyers anyways.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Mike Rennie said:
Glad you got one and I might need to sell mine. So I can pay off my mortgage.

Lol, you probably could. Delton, dpms, and windham rifles that normally retail for $800ish were going for $2000 plus and selling like crazy.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Got the broken bolt drilled out and the hole retapped. Gun's put back together and has everything except the carry handle I'm going to be sticking on there. Here's what it looks like at this point...

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/uploads/imgs/pre_1358022401__photo1.png]
thumb_pre_1358022401__photo1.png
[/URL]

That dyed stock turned out better than I hoped. I ran it under some warm water today and all the blemishes that I thought were uneven dyed spots smoothed out and it looks great! That turned out to be a hell of a recolor to get my by until I can get a different stock. :D

Latest posts