FFL Transfer - Edmond/OKC

Chasegibson

Well-Known Fanatic
Who do you all use for online firearm purchases for your local FFL transferer? Looking in the Edmond/OKC area. Also what are you all paying for the transfers if you don't mind telling.

Thanks!

Tyler Branstetter

Well-Known Fanatic
Chasegibson said:
Who do you all use for online firearm purchases for your local FFL transferer? Looking in the Edmond/OKC area. Also what are you all paying for the transfers if you don't mind telling.

Thanks!
I used Edmond Arms for my last online purchase. He charged $20 for the transfer. It was pretty standard though and I just found him looking for FFLs through buds. I'm curious to see what other suggestions people have as well as I'd like to support an ffl the supports boomershooter as long as their fees aren't outrageous.

Below is his website:
http://edmondarms.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
Sooner state pawn does $10 transfers. I believe it is per 4473, not per gun.

Cold Hand Arms used to do $10 transfers per 4 guns on a 4473. I don't know if he still does since he moved to Wilshire Gun.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jesse Tischauser said:
I use Make Ready Pro shop. He does free transfers if you touch him inappropriately.
I don't have time right now for transfers

Wedelj1231

Well-Known Fanatic
Might be off topic, but can I ship a pistol through an FFL? FedEx will charge like $60 foe pistol because it needs to be overnighted or something and I ain't down with that.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Sunshine Shooter said:
Might be off topic, but can I ship a pistol through an FFL? FedEx will charge like $60 foe pistol because it needs to be overnighted or something and I ain't down with that.
yes, but the ffl will most likely charge a transfer fee which in the end might end up costing more total than shipping yourself.

FlashAndPoof

Active Fanatic
Huge +1 to the people at Sooner State Pawn. I miss the days when they did $10 transfer for 5 guns at a time. Now it's $10 per gun haha.
They've also been really great about suppressor transfers and I hear they also handle machine guns if you have the wallet.

k4ylr

Active Fanatic
+1 for either Sooner State Pawn (I use the one on 23rd and Meridian). They're doing my suppressor via their Silencer Shop kiosk as well. Super easy and I send everybody there who's doing a transfer.

Latest posts