FFL Interview tomorrow ~!

SteveO

Well-Known Fanatic
Well it was a lot quicker than I thought. I will be meeting with Andrew tomorrow from the ATF field office in Cincinnati Ohio.. He said he didn't foresee any issues at all, and everything appeared to be in order. So, after all of the regulations and interview I should receive my FFL 07 within a week of the interview.. Getting a bit excited now. I know owning your own business is no walk in the park like a lot of people who have never done it thinks, but with over 25 years in the construction industry, I do think this might be a little easier on me physically..

I wanted to thank everyone who has supported me, encouraged me, shared information with me and continue to do so. I honestly didn't intend this to ever be anymore than a hobby, but it appears it will go on from there. Thanks again everyone and I look forward to helping any of you in anyway I can, and again you have my word if I haven't already successfully done it I will not practice on your firearm.

SteveO

Well-Known Fanatic
Thank you sir, still working on those verticals lol.. Whole different set up and had to modify the holding fixture, cutting it now.. You get your practice parts yet?

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Steve, I know we butted heads like a couple old rams in the past. I wish you the best of luck today with your interview in the continuing of your business.

Be truthful, be yourself, and be positive. I'm sure you will do extremely well today.

**My typing, spelling and proofreading skills are lacking,

Last edited:

SteveO

Well-Known Fanatic
Steve, I know we butted heads like a couple old rims in the past. I wish you the best of luck today with your interview in the continuing of your business.

Be truthful, be yourself, and be positive. I'm sure you will do extremely well today
Thank you Sir, means a lot.

willnewton

New Fanatic
Prepare to be talked to A LOT, spending time watching the IOI curse their computer software, and being shown how to fill out forms. After my interview, I wondered why they call it that. :)

SteveO

Well-Known Fanatic
Prepare to be talked to A LOT, spending time watching the IOI curse their computer software, and being shown how to fill out forms. After my interview, I wondered why they call it that. :)
This was exactly the way wet guys computer locked up one in a couple different times we went through all the forms and paperwork all that good stuff told me where I could get the forms I needed had about a half a cup of coffee it's been an extra half hour trying to get his computer working submitted the paperwork and left LOL hope to have it by mid next week or within a couple weeks

Jeff

New Fanatic
Well it was a lot quicker than I thought. I will be meeting with Andrew tomorrow from the ATF field office in Cincinnati Ohio.. He said he didn't foresee any issues at all, and everything appeared to be in order. So, after all of the regulations and interview I should receive my FFL 07 within a week of the interview.. Getting a bit excited now. I know owning your own business is no walk in the park like a lot of people who have never done it thinks, but with over 25 years in the construction industry, I do think this might be a little easier on me physically..

I wanted to thank everyone who has supported me, encouraged me, shared information with me and continue to do so. I honestly didn't intend this to ever be anymore than a hobby, but it appears it will go on from there. Thanks again everyone and I look forward to helping any of you in anyway I can, and again you have my word if I haven't already successfully done it I will not practice on your firearm.
Just talked to you on the phone about the colt 25lpi good luck and you deserve it -jeff

SteveO

Well-Known Fanatic
Just talked to you on the phone about the colt 25lpi good luck and you deserve it -jeff
Thank you, I have a package or two to mail out in the next day or two and am planning on getting that item to you we discussed. Send me your address again in pm, in here would ya.. Not sure where I wrote it down and has been a rough few days lol,.

Latest posts