Sold/Expired Feegee Matlock Electrical work

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
Just a quick post to let you know
If you need any electrical work done, Feegee is the man. We had a building built in the backyard and Shannon had some pretty specific electrical things she wanted done for her quilting stuff.
Feegee gave us a great quote and did an outstanding job. He needs more money to fund his shooting addiction so let him know what you need. Don't worry Feegee, I won't tell you're wife how much you really made on our project. :)

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
We have a rental house and had an electrical problem, called Feegee and he jumped right on it and fixed it in under 30 minutes. The other thing is (unlike some places i have done business with) he is HIGHLY ETHICAL AND HONEST. Could not recommend him any more. A+++
from now on he will be my 1st call...

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
you can't recommend him anymore or any more?
Just picking on you, we know what you meant bro.

Warpig

Active Fanatic
Hey FeeGee, wasnt that You that I saw at the scrapyard selling copper,aren't electricians supposed to install wire ? Bullets are expensive huh? LOL JK . seriously though You guy's are right bout FeeGee being an excelent electrician and really honest . It might be a costly mistake not to call Him for any type of Electrical problem if You want an honestly good deal . Have Known Him and worked with Him for years and would recommend Him Highly .

Latest posts