Favorite online gun retailers

bobbarker

Well-Known Fanatic
Budspolicesupply.com is great for smith and wesson. They use a very broad definition of "LEO " so you might qualify and not even realize it. Havent bought from them but like summitgunbroker.com. Mark is always very nice in his emails answering any questions. Anybody else have any good sites they frequent?

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Bud's is normally my go to place for guns online. Lets face it - it is super hard for any Brick & Mortar store to compete with the volume Bud's slings out the door.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
Bud's is normally my go to place for guns online. Lets face it - it is super hard for any Brick & Mortar store to compete with the volume Bud's slings out the door.

THIS... they ship fast and much less than brick and mortar.. when i was looking at XDM's they had it 575 shipped, everyone else was around 650 to 700...

Rolando

Active Fanatic
Never bought from Summit but I always check the site for new deals. Lotsa good stuff there and great prices.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I bought a police trade in G17 from summit. I can't say enough good things about the transaction. Smooth, fast, and he even sent the gun without mags and was willing to sell it without a barrel too A's I was going robust it for an Open Glock build. Unfortunately the Glock that showed up had seen it's better days. I would buy there again but wouldn't expect a new gun to show up.

Deacon

Well-Known Fanatic
I've spent a LOT of money at Bud's gunshop. Never had a problem. Their prices are really hard to beat too.

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
I have bought a few things through Buds. I try to buy things local when possible but if they can't get close to the price of Buds, I take the money I saved and buy something from whoever I do the transfer through.

natgas

Well-Known Fanatic
I've used Buds, Summit, Centerfire and another good site is JetGuns

Latest posts