Favorite Milsurp Rifle

been

Well-Known Fanatic
Whats your favorite? Mine would probably have to be my Czech VZ 24 Mauser.

Mitch Rapp

Well-Known Fanatic
Can't beat a M1 Garand, if I had to pick from bolt guns..... hmmmmm

Hard to say, but I really like the Enfields. Probably a No.4 Enfield, I love that rear sight! and the bolt throw is so sweet. may be my next Mil Surp....

coolhandluke

Active Fanatic
I'm with Kevin.

Definitely the Garand. As for the bolt guns the No 4 MK II's are at the top of my list as shooters. I love the sights and the cock on close bolt system. Mosins, especially the Finns, are my favorite milsurps to study and collect though. Nothing better than an inexpensive rifle with lots of variations and tons of history.

been

Well-Known Fanatic
i cant believe i forgot the Garand! I love my national match more than any of my guns!

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Garand for excellence and economy, and the Mosin Nagant as a bolt gun, same reasons.

ldp4570

Well-Known Fanatic
Thats like asking which kid I love the most!!! My M1 Garand, and my SC1903A3!!!!!!!!!
DSCN2205.jpg

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
this is a tough one...I love the Garands, M14's and 1903's...but I love the mauser action for its ingenuity, the lee enfield is accurate and user friendly, the mosin nagant for its rugged simplicity, they are all incredible...but I have to say that my personal all time favorite would have to be the 1903...I love the history, from the battle of belleau woods to the shores of the pacific, to the trenches of WWI france...

Mitch Rapp

Well-Known Fanatic
this is a tough one...I love the Garands, M14's and 1903's...but I love the mauser action for its ingenuity, the lee enfield is accurate and user friendly, the mosin nagant for its rugged simplicity, they are all incredible...but I have to say that my personal all time favorite would have to be the 1903...I love the history, from the battle of belleau woods to the shores of the pacific, to the trenches of WWI france...

Spoken like a true Marine!

Latest posts