Favorite firearm related TV show

What show is your favorite?

• Total voters

Pliskin

Active Fanatic
I like Larry Vickers shows Tactical Arms and Tactical Impact. They are some of the best shows on TV IMO. 3gun Nation is cool too, one of these days I'm gonna have to get into some of that. Most of them are pretty good though i'm not big into the hunting stuff... Yet. I'm sure I missed a few, but what shows do you guys like?

ChrisC

Revolver Division
I watch personal defense and Best defense. I don't like the new host of Personal Defense as the old one. Tom has a new show on Vs. called gun talk, basically has the old personal defense format.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I love the competition stuff. 3 Gun Nation is my favorite since i was on it for about 5 seconds once. I like Shooting USA, Top Shot, Sons fo Guns is my current favorite.

What channel/time are these Larry Vickers shows on? I don't usually dig the defense stuff but I watch then anyways. If there are shooting tips to be had I'm there.

Pliskin

Active Fanatic
I love the competition stuff. 3 Gun Nation is my favorite since i was on it for about 5 seconds once. I like Shooting USA, Top Shot, Sons fo Guns is my current favorite.

What channel/time are these Larry Vickers shows on? I don't usually dig the defense stuff but I watch then anyways. If there are shooting tips to be had I'm there.

The new episodes of Tactical Arms come on at 9pm on Thursdays right after Tactical Impact. The new episodes of Tactical Impact air on Monday at 11:30 first so you could check that out today. I believe Arms is between seasons right now but you can still check out the old episodes on Thursday. They are on the Sportsman Channel 605 if you have DirecTV. Both have some good tips for competition or Defense.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I watch personal defense and Best defense. I don't like the new host of Personal Defense as the old one. Tom has a new show on Vs. called gun talk, basically has the old personal defense format.

I always like Personal Defense TV. I haven't seen it in a while because it overlapped with "Americas next top model" (I kid) Seriously who is the new host?

Pliskin

Active Fanatic
I can't edit my post but I just wanted to add that Tactical Impact comes on at 11:30am not pm today and 8:30pm Thursday if your DVR misses it today. In last weeks episode "Denying freedom of movement" they tested 5.56 and .308 semi auto snipers as well as .308 bolt guns and .338 bolt guns from 300-1000yards it was pretty interesting. Makes me want a precision bolt gun now that I sold my Mauser and my Mosin.

SMS

Well-Known Fanatic
I enjoy Top Shot, if for no other reason than for the family aspect of it. Great show to sit down with the little ones. The competition and visuals keeps 'em interested and helps me 'condition' them to living with and being responsible around firearms.

Feegee

The Magic Man
New T.V. Show coming on wensday after sons of guns called one man army. I think it looks kind of cool it's got shooting and tatical stuff in it so maybe it will be good??

taymoor

Skilled Lover

Shame on you for liking sons of guns. All they do is attach saigas to things. Ala the saiga masterkey mounted under a saiga :huh:

MISph1t

Well-Known Fanatic
Shame on you for liking sons of guns. All they do is attach saigas to things. Ala the saiga masterkey mounted under a saiga :huh:

Ah, but will they get it done in time? Oh, the drama..... (where's the sarcasm smiley?)

FTK87

Active Fanatic
I like most of the shows listed but I picked top shots as my favorite, sometimes the most entertaining is not the most informative, I will have to check out the 3 gun nation tho.

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
I like Top Shot, 3GN, Wednesday night at the range (I think that's what it's called), shooting usa

I wish 3GN had a better time slot.

imacgyver

Founding Member
I'm an ATAS ninja - I love my military channel and history channel - future weapons is the shiz and top shot got me into competitive shooting and now I'm the best at it.

FTK87

Active Fanatic
Just seen my first episode of 3 gun nation, pretty cool show, I like that it is fast paced and the Shoot off was cool. Man those guys are fast.

Latest posts