Favorite CCW Holster

twotonevert

Well-Known Fanatic
Has anyone tried a Cleveland IWB? I have one ordered and should have it in a week or two. Very similar to the Crossbreed. I am getting tired of buying holsters.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Has anyone tried a Cleveland IWB?

No, but I just looked at their website and $39 ain't too bad, if that is the style holster you want.

I tried my Dad's Crossbreed for a few weeks back in the summer and I just thought it was too hot. That's a lot of leather against your skin. Of course, lots of people swear by them (Crossbreeds)

twotonevert

Well-Known Fanatic
No, but I just looked at their website and $39 ain't too bad, if that is the style holster you want.

I tried my Dad's Crossbreed for a few weeks back in the summer and I just thought it was too hot. That's a lot of leather against your skin. Of course, lots of people swear by them (Crossbreeds)

Thats what I thought. Kydex and leather, 49 adjustment positions, tuckable. Couldnt hurt to try it.

landshark069

Active Fanatic
I like the leather Don Hume holsters. They pull the gun tight to the body so they don't print. He is located here in Oklahoma. His holsters start at around $30 - $40. I can't wear IWB, pants are tight enough as it is !!

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Can someone recommend a good iwb for a M&P 9 compact

There are a lot of great holsters out there and I haven't tried them all (almost) but The KyTac Braveheart is one is the ONE (for me)

P4190061.jpg

P4190055.jpg

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
Comfort Comp-Tac MTAC
Speed KyTac Braveheart
Concealment Comp-Tac MTAC
Good combination of comfort, concealment and speed Minotaur neutral cant
I really like the Braveheart and have two. MTAC is a slightly less bulky. Nothing is as fast as the Braveheart I am thinking and I have worn it for 18+ hrs at a time and you forget it is on.

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
G.I. stealth- goes on the gun rail and provides another rail for your light or pistol bayonet!

PDN

Well-Known Fanatic
I just bought a Kahr P9. Any experience carrying or suggestions for CCW holster for it? I'd like a holster that can accommodate both the P9 and PM9 if possible.

Thanks - Paul

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
Thumper said:
I just bought a Kahr P9. Any experience carrying or suggestions for CCW holster for it? I'd like a holster that can accommodate both the P9 and PM9 if possible.

Thanks - Paul

No. You need to sell me the P9.

PDN

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't think so... I think I'm going to like it!
😁

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
G.I. stealth- goes on the gun rail and provides another rail for your light or pistol bayonet!
The same day I said this the damn thing torqued of the holster for the first time after several years of use. Looks like I'm back in the market for a holster. Its got to be an easy on and off and semi comfortable for a big guy.

Latest posts