Favorite CCW Holster

mashco51

Fanatic
My favorite holster for carrying a Glock 23 is the De Santis Cozy partner. One of the most comfortable holsters I have ever worn for concealed carry, $59.95 from Lone Wolf Distributors.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
J-Frame gets a Kytac appendix holster

P3070008.jpg

Glock 26 in UBG Canute

P3290022.jpg

Rick Means

Active Fanatic
Cross Breed Super tuck for 1911. Works for compact through full size. My Colt 1911 has a factory rail, but they made one for it. Must comfortable IWB I've worn so far. Get the horsehide if you don't wear an undershirt a lot. I like the smell of horsehide. Reminds me of my horse that's buried out front under an oak. ...Well, before it was buried, though. The girl I fell in love with rode up on a sweaty horse. I'd better stop, this isn't sounding right. Cross Breed. It tucks in well too. Very comfortable, $90 wish shipping and everything for the Horse hide backing and all. Oh, and get the combat cut, too. I didn't , and now I need to cut it, but you can do it yourself easily

taymoor

Skilled Lover
Get the horsehide if you don't wear an undershirt a lot. I like the smell of horsehide. Reminds me of my horse that's buried out front under an oak. ...Well, before it was buried, though. The girl I fell in love with rode up on a sweaty horse.

What a product plug. :p

AirMech74

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm a big fan of Crossbreed, particularly the Qwik Clip...it is what my 1911 rides in, as well as my XD40 if I am carrying that one.

SteveS

Well-Known Fanatic
My brand new Triple Crown IWB for my Glock 19...But, I have a feeling I will like my new Triple Crown IWB for my S & W Airweight just as much. TroyF does not know he is making for me yet. I guess I should tell him

SteveS

Well-Known Fanatic
Triple Crown IWB for Glock 19

Attachments

• GlockandHolster.jpg
    GlockandHolster.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 71
  • Holsterfront.jpg
    Holsterfront.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
  • Holsterback.jpg
    Holsterback.jpg