79.5 KB · Views: 120
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 115

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Has anyone tried the custom IWB holsters that Patriot in Guthrie makes? (patriotindustries.us)

I had him make one for my Glock 26 so I have something when my CCW Permit finally shows up. I've worn it around the house a bit to get a feel for it and it's pretty amazing. I let it sit at about 3:30 and hardly notice it's there. He makes them right there while you wait and custom fits the holster to your gun in about 15 mins. They're about $50 and worth every penny.

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
I have several of those holsters, I really like them, They are very comfortable. The one thing I have noticed is the belt clips sometimes tend to hang on things, if you are carrying with your shirt tucked in with them. I have had to replace 2 of the clips in the 2 years since i got them.

Sundance

Active Fanatic
Has anybody tried the SmartCarry holster? I purchased one a while back and it comes in pretty handy when wearing shorts and a t-shirt. If worn properly is pretty comfortable and easy to draw from. It also has room for an extra clip.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
I've been rolling with a Dale Fricke Archangel for a while and it has been awesome. It's expensive but it's well-made, functional, and ships quickly.

Latest posts