Father's Day

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Is is just me?

How come on Father's day my family has all these plans for "us" & none of it is **** I want to do. :(

TroyF

TheBearcat
Is is just me?

How come on Father's day my family has all these plans for "us" & none of it is **** I want to do. :(

:s_laugh:
No joke. I have my kids this weekend, and since they are broke and jobless, we'll do what I want to do!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
mine are broke & jobless too (3 & 6 yrs old) but I still don't get to do what I want.
I want to shoot some damn 3gun!!!!!

TroyF

TheBearcat
16, 6, and 2..... freeloaders. LOL

I only have them every other weekend, so I'm very glad to have them this weekend.

You guys that have yours all the time, cherish that time. Even when they are getting on our nerves. I wish mine got on my nerves daily. It's that stuff that you'll miss.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
You guys that have yours all the time, cherish that time. Even when they are getting on our nerves. I wish mine got on my nerves daily. It's that stuff that you'll miss
Same goes for Dads.
Those of you that can, don't waste the opportunity to let your Dad know you appreciate him & all he's done for you.

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
My daughter is 10 months old and my wife doesnt work and my step daughters dont talk to me so I probably wont be getting anything. And I'll be spending most of sunday working on DoctorJJ's truck anyway.

I bought my dad a resetting pistol target and ordered some VZ Grips for his 1911.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Our kids are all grown, but they usually stop by. Not only do I get to see them and grandkids, but I usually take in some Walmart gift cards which I convert to Ammo. I'm easy to buy for. All I want is some boolitts.

Also will go to my parents to see my stepdad in the evening.

Will probably miss the Heartland match though, only downside.

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
Just hoping I don't get a card from out of the blue!!

TroyF

TheBearcat
I'm seeing a common theme here. We generally do what they want. Same for every holiday. How about we all get up real early Sunday and head out to the range (in protest). How dare they make plans for us on OUR day. We get ONE day a year, and even then its not about us, its about them feeling good cuz they think they are doing for us. On the other hand, I've been divorced twice, so you guys shouldn't listen to me. Lol

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I'm a single parent, so I'll be making the decisions, but also providing myself with the gifts. Maybe we'll roll out to OKCGC and blast some things. And eat barbecue that someone else has cooked. And drink real beer (kids excluded).

dennishoddy

I'm a single parent, so I'll be making the decisions, but also providing myself with the gifts. Maybe we'll roll out to OKCGC and blast some things. And eat barbecue that someone else has cooked. And drink real beer (kids excluded).
I'm liking what I'm hearing here:D

MISph1t

Well-Known Fanatic
I get to shoot the Heartland match for Father's Day. Wife figures it's a good way to get me out of her hair for a while.

ldp4570

Well-Known Fanatic
I spent fathers day in bed. Seems I took a rather nasty fall in the kitchen on the friday before, an even today am some what stoved up.

oklaccer

Well-Known Fanatic
At least I got to chose the restaurant for lunch after church. My father-in-law chose the dinner place.

Latest posts