Father Stu...

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I have not been to a movie theater in 40 years. In six months it will be on TV.

View attachment 25595
Friday night was the first time my wife and I have been to see a movie at the theater in 4 or 5 years....I think....we can't really remember the last time.

It's dangerous. Not long ago, an idiot pulled out a handgun and shot holes in the ceiling during a dispute over seats. I was prepared....just in case. IYKWIM.;)

We thought it would be good to see a Christ themed movie on Easter weekend. Mark Wahlberg was shunned by the devils of Hollywood because he insisted on making this movie. So, I felt great about paying for full priced tickets to support his effort.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It's dangerous. Not long ago, an idiot pulled out a handgun and shot holes in the ceiling during a dispute over seats. I was prepared....just in case. IYKWIM.;)

It's the Wild Wild west out there,
stay frosty.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

It's the Wild Wild west out there,
stay frosty.

Wild, wild, west is right. Keep calm, stay armed, and carry on. Just be prepared.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Quote:
Columbia Police Chief W.H. "Skip" Holbrook said 22-year-old Jewayne M. Price, who was one of three people initially detained by law enforcement as a person of interest, remains in police custody and is expected to be charged with unlawful carrying of a pistol.

That could be a white guy. Maybe!
Did you notice that no one has put up a picture of him.

1650210086633.gif

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Our regular movie theater has assigned seating! You pick your seats before you buy the tickets. Movies have always been a lifelong passion of mine, growing up in the 70-80's we had some of the best movies and I realize they've went to **** and movie studios have absolutely no new ideas but it's still a passion of mine. I prefer to support conservative actors/actresses and there's more out there than you know, but they keep pretty quiet otherwise they won't get work!
If you look you'll figure out who they are:)

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Quote:
Columbia Police Chief W.H. "Skip" Holbrook said 22-year-old Jewayne M. Price, who was one of three people initially detained by law enforcement as a person of interest, remains in police custody and is expected to be charged with unlawful carrying of a pistol.

That could be a white guy. Maybe!
Did you notice that no one has put up a picture of him.

View attachment 25612
Can you guys believe this?

Latest posts