Fall ShootzenFest has been postponed due to rain

Pops

Well-Known Fanatic
We've been watching the weather and there is a 90% to 100% chance of rain on Saturday in the Philson area.
Please contact anybody you know who is planning to attend and let them know.
We hate to do it, but there just isn't enough covered area to bring out so many expensive investments.

We'll reschedule the Upstate ShootzenFest for early next spring.

Pops!

:cry:

Dave29461

Well-Known Fanatic
Thank the Lord! I was going to support the Forum...I wasn't looking forward to it as much as I usually do. See y'all in the spring, if not before. Everyone have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or whatever is appropriate for your holiday enjoyment.

Dave

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
Man...The back of my Jeep has been packed up for 2 days. All I had to do was throw my guns and ammo and the hot dogs in and go...

Now I have to put all this stuff back up...SUCKS.....

At least we have been blessed with all the SHootzenfest before with great weather...Guess it had to happen sooner or later...

Steve

Pops

Well-Known Fanatic
this was actually the 9th ShootzenFest.
I picked up the shirts this afternoon, we'll save them for the re-date.

I knew we'd have to make the call soon enough to get the message out. We watched the weather stations and I spoke to people who live in the Greenville area who convinced me the weather wasn't going to take a turn for the better.

My head's hanging' right now, but I know its for the best.

jfeenin

Well-Known Fanatic
Kinda stinks that tomorrow would turn out to be the coldest wettest day in the forecast. A bit of a downer but with cold rain I think it would have affected turnout pretty bad.

Acecool

Well-Known Fanatic
Yikes; just over 180 miles from James Island. I'm not sure I'd be able to travel there with a broken back and essentially a broken neck :-(

Wish I could make it in Spring; we'll see how my 2 and a half-ish year old injury holds up by then...

Avtomat-Acolyte

Well-Known Fanatic
Acecool said:
Yikes; just over 180 miles from James Island. I'm not sure I'd be able to travel there with a broken back and essentially a broken neck :-(

Wish I could make it in Spring; we'll see how my 2 and a half-ish year old injury holds up by then...

Post your street address and I'll set up some targets on your lawn so you can shoot at them from your front porch.

Acecool

Well-Known Fanatic
Haha, Fantastic responses!!! I'm off Harborview Road near the Piggly Wiggly / Now Harris Teeter.

But, I'd rather shoot. I might go to the twin shooting range, or there's another one not quite as far away. I still need to zero my G36 and all that so..

Latest posts