F.N.G.

TGlock22

Fanatic
Recently moved to OK from TX. Friend of mine has introduced me to this site. Glad he did. Good to see such a strong community of fellow shooters. I am mainly a pistol shooter. I have only been here a few months. After going to the ranges around here, I have noticed I am definetly a novice!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
welcome, come out to a match sometime.
There's a 3gun match this weekend at OKC Gun Club.
If you like shooting, you'll love 3gun.
Come check it out sat. morning

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to the club!!! You will like it here. There's also a carry gun match at Heartland in Edmond on Sunday. Several of us will be there and they're a blast!!!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Oklahoma is THE place for shooting! We have a bunch of great clubs, matches, professionals, and some of the best schools in the country. You can shoot some sort of organized shooting event every day of every weekend. It's awesome!!! I look forward to meeting you at a match.

1OKshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
I also am new, I am heading to the match at heartland on Sunday, You should come out and have some fun!! Welcome to the fun place!!!

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Pretty sure I'm to blame for this dude joining, told him to show up for the 3-gun Sat then told him to pick up a crack pipe it's cheaper LOL

Hell of a bunch of guys here! some damn good shooters and you know Sat it's more fun to play than watch ;-) so I'll bring some extra ammo just in case you can pay me back later cause there's not going to be many folks that won't hook you up with guns and we'll walk you thru what ya need to do.

Catch ya in the morning and glad to see you finally made it here. Later,

Kirk

Squirrel

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome....we promise to not run you back across the river, unless you have that "cow" displayed like they do down there -- on your car, body, house, computer, etc......

Latest posts