Expensive week so far.....

fatbaldguy

Well-Known Fanatic
Yesterday on the way to work, I was lucky enough to find some debris in da roadway. Aluminum wheel and tire became toast. OEM wheel for $500 or 4 new aftermarket for $425? I'll take 4 new aftermarket for $425 Alex.
Then off to the dentist. I've been not dealing with a broken tooth for a while because I knew it would be expensive. The good news is, I didn't wait for too long, the bad news? What is, my share after insurance is $714 Alex.

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
I avoided the dentist for a few years but have since been back after my uncles old advice finally sunk in. "Be true to your teeth and they'll never be false to you."

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Cheap car parts arent alway a great deal in the end
I worked in collision repair for 30 years , most of the time I would agree . Wheels are another story . Cars are usually totaled because of a front end hit . That leaves two good wheels on the back . Just look them over good . Insurance companies demand used parts a lot . Used to drive me crazy when they'd send used struts , spindles , etc, then car wouldn't align .

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
Ha! Last night, came home to a broken pipe under the house....all water out......3+ feet of water under the house

On the plus side.......I have a beautiful indoor swimming pool at low cost

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Ha! Last night, came home to a broken pipe under the house....all water out......3+ feet of water under the house

Our house in Georgia spring a leak at the water heater....what a mess

fatbaldguy

Well-Known Fanatic

Just damn it!! Hope at the very least you don't have a basement.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
bills keep piling up even afte r you die.

sorry for your misfortune. hey its almost march. outlook on lif eis improving and the days are a bit longer and hopefully warmer.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic

wow..so sorry. one o f my fears( in the home we recently moved to )is that my toys are stored near the hot water heaters... I watch it daily to be sure we avoid flooding.

floods and fire ruin lives

good luck

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Just had a terminate inspection.

I can't complain.