Even the blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Congrats to you!
So does this mean that we can all get discounts on Stag Arms stuff if we use your name?

It can't hurt to try. I have some stickers I will give all of you and maybe a hat to go along with your new Stag rifles.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
it is weird because when people are saying things like "man i saw kevin durant at the mall the other day" or "adrian peterson was at Ted's and he only sat a couple of tables away from us" and then i say "you will never believe it but i am actually riding with Jesse Tischauser to a 3gun match on saturday" people just give me a weird look??? not sure what the deal is??

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
it is weird because when people are saying things like "man i saw kevin durant at the mall the other day" or "adrian peterson was at Ted's and he only sat a couple of tables away from us" and then i say "you will never believe it but i am actually riding with Jesse Tischauser to a 3gun match on saturday" people just give me a weird look??? not sure what the deal is??

:lol:

Someday he will be nationally known... a household name! Then you can say what you said!

Feegee

The Magic Man
Can I be your gun caddie? Or your bullet boy? I will pick up all your leftovers and get you water!î"†î"†î"†î"†

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Congratulations, very impressive.

After you have made it into the big time and can't shoot with us little guys anymore, we can always remember you on the scooter.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Taymoor wants to know where the sign-up sheet is for Groupies and Roadies.

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
Can I be your gun caddie? Or your bullet boy? I will pick up all your leftovers and get you water!î"†î"†î"†î"†

Its actually brass boy. And all you have to do is make sure you catch all of his brass before it hits the ground. Mr. Tischauser doesn't like dirty brass.

okie-carbine

Well-Known Fanatic
do you need an umbrella boy? i will follow you around and keep a sunshade over you so you dont have to break a sweat. :wee_hee:

or i could do something that you might actually need: personal security detail. you know,

the paparazzi is gonna be all over you now :bravo_2:

women are going to be throwing themselves on you :58:

competition is going to be planning sabotage. :ph34r:

just don't forget about the little guys now. :039:

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
Bad ass man. Thats great news. How soon before we can get T-shirts with you on them? Im sure Taymoor already has them in the works