EPIC!

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic

It goes beyond concealed carry may/shall issue.
It sets the standard for history and text in reviewing all future Second Amendment cases. No more intermittent scrutiny and balancing the governments' concern for "public safety".
This sets the standard for striking down "assault weapon bans" and magazine capacity restrictions, and will strike down future unconstitutional laws.
It also intercepts the intended strategy of declaring all public places "sensitive spaces".
The fight will go on - BUT IT IS A GREAT DAY!
Could I say it again?
GOD BLESS JUSTICE CLARENCE THOMAS!

Last edited:

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
The fight will go on

And it must, as the Communist will not stop trying to destroy the American 2nd Amendment! Disarming us is their only way forward.
It's not a bunch of Nutty Democrats, they are Communist & want to really destroy America!
They must WIN at all cost, so we must not let down our guard, more Mass shooting will happen each worse than the last.

The Communist who are not hiding anymore, will continue to eat away our citizens rights until America is no more.
We will not win back our country while the DOJ, + Federal, State & local governments are on the Communist pay roll.

Something other than the traditional path walked only by Americans, not the Communist among us they follow NO rules.
The emotional state we find ourselves in today is a direct consequence of Communist Manipulation. Using the Emotions rather than reason
to get the American Citizens to take away their own freedoms.

The Communist have been using Gun Control as a disguise to cover up all the Harm they are causing to the Country, for a very long time.

1656070064384.png

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
And it must, as the Communist will not stop trying to destroy the American 2nd Amendment! Disarming us is their only way forward.
It's not a bunch of Nutty Democrats, they are Communist & want to really destroy America!
They must WIN at all cost, so we must not let down our guard, more Mass shooting will happen each worse than the last.

The Communist who are not hiding anymore, will continue to eat away our citizens rights until America is no more.
We will not win back our country while the DOJ, + Federal, State & local governments are on the Communist pay roll.

Something other than the traditional path walked only by Americans, not the Communist among us they follow NO rules.
The emotional state we find ourselves in today is a direct consequence of Communist Manipulation. Using the Emotions rather than reason
to get the American Citizens to take away their own freedoms.

The Communist have been using Gun Control as a disguise to cover up all the Harm they are causing to the Country, for a very long time.

View attachment 26968

You are correct, and it makes my blood boil to think of that. I'm of the feeling it is way past time for the 2nd amendment to be exercised.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
You are correct, and it makes my blood boil to think of that. I'm of the feeling it is way past time for the 2nd amendment to be exercised.
Way past time. But, the truth is that there are few real Americans left that understand how our form of Government is supposed to work. Most have never read our Constitution or our Declaration of Independence.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

It sets the standard for history and text in reviewing all future Second Amendment cases. No more intermittent scrutiny and balancing the governments' concern for "public safety".
This sets the standard for striking down "assault weapon bans" and magazine capacity restrictions, and will strike down future unconstitutional laws.
It also intercepts the intended strategy of declaring all public places "sensitive spaces".
Could I say it again?
In a different vein, SC repeals row vs wade. All these simple shits who are protesting this, need to think, (if they are able which is highly doubtful). What if their mamas all believed in abortion? We may have a bunch less sickos in the world if they had. Just a thought.
Way past time. But, the truth is that there are few real Americans left that understand how our form of Government is supposed to work. Most have never read our Constitution or our Declaration of Independence.
Unfortunately true.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

Could I say it again?
I fear for the safety of Justice Thomas, and those who sided with him. My prayer is this: Almighty Ya, please place your hedge of protection around Justice Thomas, and those that voted with him to protect our Divine right to defend ourselves, and our loved ones. Let those who would do these brave people harm, be stopped in their tracks, and may their plans be confounded. Help what passed for a government in this country also see the light, and if they refuse, then let them suffer your consequences. You are the judge, and the executioner. Help us to remember this, that if Ya is for us, who then can stand against us?
I pray that you hear my prayer, and answer my plea.
In your blessed name I pray this.
Amen

Latest posts