Enos forum

ChrisC

Revolver Division
I got suspended for 30 days for posting a WTB ad for a 5 inch FNS-9 pistol

I guess their classified section isn't for posting a WTB ad for a production legal pistol....

ChrisC

Revolver Division
Basically told me I knew the pistol wasn't available because I didn't agree with it being on the production list in another thread. Regardless of that. I simply posted a wtb ad and was kicked off for it with no clear rules violation. Best part is that it was the area 5 director that suspended me.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Some of the rules threads over there just wear me the hell out, but I gotta agree with you. Why can the FN just jump on there when it took like forever for the M&P 9 Pro? Don't know that it really mattered in that match though, Dave S. is the new Miculek...

ChrisC

Revolver Division
That's probably a good idea K9. Sort of a wall of banishment. I think some of our admin and mods have been kicked off some of the same places we speak of. This issue I have with mine is I was careful not to violate and of the rules. Still got the hammer dropped on me.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
I get banned and warned and blocked so often now I don't even think twice about it anymore. Cool story bro?

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Scott Hearn said:
Some of the rules threads over there just wear me the hell out, but I gotta agree with you. Why can the FN just jump on there when it took like forever for the M&P 9 Pro? Don't know that it really mattered in that match though, Dave S. is the new Miculek...
Dave can't touch Ben FWIW

Latest posts